Chapter 1: It's no wonder that his name means noble

"Done!" He shouted, putting his book on a pial of others. The boys name was Kiyotaka Ishimaru. He was one of the most intelligent and handsome men in the village of Diamonds.

Unforunatly, he and his family were there for a dark reason.
His grandfather, who ruled a kingdom, had hurt many and almost brought kingdom to its end. Well when everyone left in the kingdom wanted the Ishimaru familys heads, espessally there new queen, who acted more like a dictator, they could only escape.

Faking there family name, calling themselfs the Ludenbergs, and backstory of why they had appeared seemingly overnight, they now were living quiet lives in the village of Diamonds.

There was of course Taka, the brainy, constantly studying one

Then there was Sayaka, she was a great singer, great dancer and quite the beauty.

Then, Celestia. She was gorgeous...but if you got to close to her somehow some way she would probaly gamble you to the poor house.

Then, Takaaki. The father of all three children. He was the one who had to deal with the most. He was always trying to come up with ways to help the family get back the throne and help all thouse his father had hurt, but lets say the village who didnt know the full story, or really anything about who he really was, all thought of him as a crazy old man.

Taka picked up his pile of books and started on his way home, out from the library and heading to his cottage.

Inside, Taka plopped his books on a table before looking for his father "Father? Fathe-" "he is down stairs NOW QUIT YOUR YELLING!" Celestia shouted from her room, answering Takas curiousity about where his dad was at least.

He headed down stairs to see that he was packing some bags "Father, what are you doing?" "Taka, don't qustion. This is the time we will restore the family name! I'm sure of it! I'm going back...back there, to try making peice with the new leader!" Takaaki exclamed as he looked over at Taka.

"But- but it's dangrous! You could get yourself killed from this, no, you will get yourself killed from this!" Taka cried out

Takaaki walked over and cupped his sons cheek "I know this one will work, ok? I'm just going to see if they will help us, they might be nicer than you think!"

"Im sure, positive they would kill you!the queen is ruthless!" Taka insisted before being slince by his father speaking "I swear I'll stay safe. You know if anything goes wrong you will be the first to know!"

"Fine." He sighed, finally letting his father finish packing.

As soon as Takaaki was on the carige, his kids ran upto him "Are you sure I can't come with?" "Taka you need to stay here." His father insisted.

"But lets not worry about the serious stuff at the moment. As you all know I'm going to be around some of the best kingdoms around! Sooo I was thinking I could get everyone something! What do you all want?" Takaaki asked, seeing the faces on his daughters light up.

"Dad! I wanna new hairclip! Maybe somthing sliver or brightly colored even!" Sayaka requested with a bright excited smile.

"You've got it my little bird!" Takaaki repiled. He always called Sayaka his little bird becuase she would always be singing like a morning bird.
"What about you Celest?"

"Daddy, I wanna vampire!" "Sweetheart I don't think they exist..."
"I'll take a new pack of cards."

"And what about you, Taka?" He asked, looking to his son
"I want...a rose!" Taka desided with a smile.

"A rose? Are you sure you don't want books or paper and pens?" His father asked supprised.

"I'm sure! I just want a single rose! Any color, any size!"

"Well your wish is my command." Takaaki repiled with a soft smile.

Soon enough, he left the children and was off on a trip he could hardly of guessed what would happen on.

The wind picked up and snow began to fall around Takaaki. "Huh...odd...." he mutterd to himself, not thinking it was anywhere near time for snow. But, his attaion went away from that when a strike of lightening hit a tree infront of him, making it catch on fire and fall onto the path.

Takaaki pulled on the reins attached to his horse, making the animal stop in his tracks "Well Phillipe, I guess we will be taking a diffrent path..."

After a while of this new path, Takaaki realized he was completely lost "Great just great..."

But, hope was found apon a castle infront of him.

Infront was a rose garden that caught Takaaki's eye.
Bright beautiful read roses the size of somones palm.

He got off the carige and picked one off the bush "Taka is sure to love this one...Now to find some help." Takaaki held the flower in his hand as he walked into the castle.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" He asked, looking around, feeling the odd feeling that someone was watching him.

Now, he would have written that off as nothing if it wasn't for the large furry paws that grabbed him, pulling him down a dark stair case. And if that wasn't enough, he swore he heard some of the items screaming for someone to stop

That somones name being 'Mondo'

♡__________________________________♡

Whooo done!

So I took the sister thing from the book sence i couldnt figure out how to Gaston lol

I swear, the backstory of the Ishimarus will make more sence later on

I hope

If i write it correctly

Anyways thats all!

God bless you and have a great day!!!

Word count is 1,003 words in total!

I swear the chapters get longer lol i promise!

(Also i know i said i would update every other week but i just wanted to post this now-)

(Also the word count does include all of this crap lol)