Chapter 7: Back at home

Takaaki ran all the way back to the village, going to his house first.
It had taken him over three weeks, having been lost in the forest, and as soon as he made it there, he passed out on the doorstep

"Daddy?" Celestia asked in shock, not having expected her missing father to be back in such horrable conditions. Sayaka soon apperd behind her asking softly "and wheres Taka?"

*A few days later*

"Hes been kidnapped by a beast!"
"What?" Both girls asked in shock, still tending to there badly beaten up father, who had finally woken up.

After a explainiation of what happened his daughters believed him full heartedly, and were ready to put a plan into action.

They went to the local pub and told the people what was happening, little did they know that someone else had a plan that same night. Almost as if, they knew what was happening already.

Sayaka shouted as she stood on a table "THERE IS A BEAST, A HORRID MONSTER IN THE MOUNTAINS AND HE KIDNAPPED MY BROTHER!" "QUITE DOWN!" a short purple haired bartender shouted "Dont ya know we have royalty comin here? There is no things such as monsters, and if there was like heck we'd do anything at freaking 12 AM! also all ya lugenbugs are crazy, ya really think we'd belive you?"

As if on que, as soon as he finsihed talking a large crew of knights escorted someone into the pub. A face the Ishimarus knew all to well.

It was the woman that helped there kingdom over throw them, Mukuro Ikusaba.

"We finally found you."

Takaaki grabbed his daughters defensively, feeling there hearts pounding with fear right though there dresses.
Despite having not seen her sence childhood, both girls still recognized her cold stare as if they had last seen her only yesterday.

They stayed quiet, trying to act innocent like everyone else in the pub really was.

"Ishimarus. Please come over here and we won't have any problems." Mukuro instructed

They stayed dead still, wondering how in the world Mukuro found them, and why now?

"What do ya mean? That royal family? Why, people have said they were shot down years ago!" A pink haired man in the back of the pub said confused.

"These people are the Ishumarus. They have been hiding under your noses. As queen, I Mukuro Ikusaba am arresting them, taking them to my kingdom to give them the mental help they so desperately need." She said, snapping his figures to get the gards to grab them.

All three started to run, but it was no use. The gardes grabbed them and pulled them into a carage outside, the one that went straight to the mental hospital, a place that would be full of terror for the Ishimarus.

♡__________________________________♡

Sence the last update was fairly short, I desided to post another to somwhat make up for it!

Oh gosh I hope the timelines all make sence in this sucker
If not, please comment!

But long story short, Takaaki made it back to the cottage around the same time the last chapter took place!

Anyways, thats all!

God bless you and have a great day!

Word count: 537