He swallowed hard. "I've witnessed them kill plenty of times. They are ruthless, especially their second leader. I won't risk Taehyung's life"

This was a messy situation but they had to make a decision quickly. Taehyung's life depended on it. Yoongi sighed. "Fine, if that's what you want. We will continue to search for him. I will use all available networks I have to look for him..."

"In the meantime, you have to stay low. It won't be good if you go missing as well"

Jimin nodded "Thank you Yoongi" he said, his voice full of sincerity.

It was a stressful time. They did all they could, searching the surveillance cameras around the area but everything from that day had been wiped out. They even went to University gates and sought help from the security officials but the same thing that happened at the dorms happened there as well. They questioned students who lived around the dorms but no useful information came up.

Soon, it became a week and there was no news. Jimin couldn't stand it any longer and had to involve the police. Immediately, a missing person reports was filed. Taehyung's picture was plastered on the walls all over campus. Jungkook wanted to inform Taehyung's parents but Jimin told him of the situation between Taehyung and his parents. He didn't think they would care enough to worry over the safety of their own child after disowning him so he prohibited him from calling them.

Time passed, It seemed like Taehyung had disappeared from the surface of the earth. There was no news from the gang either. Even as they were put on the wanted list, there was no information about them.

As the days dragged on, Jimin began to sink deeper into despair. He hardly ate. He didn't talk to anyone. He was too busy searching for clues to locate Taehyung's whereabouts but he drank a lot...so much he was wasted most of the time but he never cried. Not even once.

It had been two weeks since Taehyung's kidnapping. Jimin had been going undercover at night to do some digging on his own. He wore a dark hoodie over his head as he walked the school grounds searching for any sign of suspicious activity when he suddenly spotted a figure standing beside a street light while heavily smoking a stick of cigarette.

It was suspicious seeing someone at such an odd hour all alone smoking a cigarette. By the shape of the figure, it was a woman. Jimin looked closer. She wasn't dressed in revealing clothes so she wasn't a party goer or a call girl. He looked deeper and suddenly, the light caught the face of the figure and Jimin recognized Suzy.

She was shaking like a leaf. The cigarette in her hand even fell to the ground due to how much she was trembling. She bent down to retrieve it and resumed her smoking. Looking at her, it was obvious that her mind was faraway. Jimin took the opportunity to creep up to her slowly and slowly till he was right behind her and could hear her muttering.

"It isn't my fault....he deserved it...he did"

She ruffled her hair and groaned loudly. Jimin didn't understand what she was saying at first till she spoke again.

"That bastard Taehyung....yes...he deserved it...he..."

She hadn't completed her statement when she felt a hard grip her shoulder and spin her around. Suzy nearly fainted when she met Jimin's red rimmed eyes glaring at her.

"What did you do?" He growled. He stared at her like a wild beast ready to devour his prey. Suzy shook. "I don't know what you're talking about"

"Don't you dare lie to me?!!! I heard you mention Taehyung's name. What did he deserve"

"You're mistaken. I didn't say anything" She wanted to run but Jimin grabbed her hand and squeezed it so hard that she sank to her knees screaming from the pain.