Nightmares

◇Sasuke POV◇

  Gosh, I can't believe the last thing I did to him be a jerk. I sat under a tree, slightly covering the pouring rain from above. The sky color of space and the leaves of the tree dark and gloomy, but fluorescent, and varied.

    I originally went there to train, and that's what I'd do. But his voice still echoed everywhere I went, I felt like the drips of raindrops was enough to calm me.

    Ever since Hinata heard about the news, she's been training and training, all day long. In fact, if I looked farther into the rain, I could see the sky blue streams illuminate the rain.

    I stood up again, and readied my Chidori. After some hand seals I had one in my hand. So far, I knew that the more you used to Chidori, the stronger it got.

    So I plunged it into a nearby tree once more, quickly destroying it. Would this even matter? What if I couldn't defeat him? After all, I wasn't planning to get the Mangekyo Sharingan anytime soon. So what could I do?

    I made a second Chidori, and made a shield of lightning around myself. A little better I guess. I deactivated it. What would the Naruto I know do? Did I ever really know who he was?

    It's not like I bothered to find out. I can't believe I wanted to betray Konoha, and join Orochimaru. Not once did I think about others.
I repeated again.

Oh Sasuke...

    I whipped around with my Chidori, but...

No
No
No

"Naruto..?" I whispered.

    He laughed, but it wasn't his own.  It was a devilish, broken one. His eyes filled with insanity.

    I couldn't move. No. Not again. Please. He walked towards me smiling  maliciously.

Not again.

God Damn it, why won't I move?!

Why am I so God damn weak?!

Not again.

Not again.

"NOT AGAIN!"

"Sasuke, are you alright?!" Someone asked cautiously.

    It was Hinata? I looked at her. Hallucinations. That's what happened. I stared at her in relief. Then my world went black. How, could someone as bright as Naruto scare me half to death?

○Time Skip○

    I slowly fluttered my eyes open. I was in a hospital bed, with flower vases atop my table. I layed down in there until Kakashi-sensei and Lady Tsunade came in.

"You're awake Sasuke." Kakashi-sensei said casually

I can tell.

"Hn.." I mumbled.

    He rested his hand on my head and eye-smiled at me.

"I hope you feel better soon, alright?" He wished.

I nodded back at him.