Kyuubi

Naruto POV☆

...
Where am I? I wasn't where I was supposed to be that's for sure. I was in a sewer laying on the ground.

What if I've been kidnapped, or under a genjutsu, or just dead?

I still felt sore but, my bruises were gone.

"Naruto..."

I sat up instantly to see who was there. I saw a gigantic fox behind bars. I shivered and backed away from it's cage. To be honest, I was terrified.

"I'm not going to hurt you, kit"

"K-Kit..? Who even are you and where am I?"

The fox heaved a breathed and sighed.

"I am the Nine-Tailed Fox."

The Nine Tails?! The one who attacked the Leaf on my birthday...

"What are you doing inside of me?!" I tried to shout.

"I was sealed inside you by your father, that makes you a jinchuriki."

"I have a dad?!"

"Yes"

"But still, where am I?"

"Your in your mindscape, where you can talk to me."

"But why would I ever want to talk to y-"

"Don't push it, brat"

"Hey um..."

"Do you have a name, o-or something?"

"My name is Kurama."

"Kurama, huh? I-I want to wake up now."

"Fine then, kit."

"Thank you..."

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

I woke up with a jolt in the hospital bed. All my wounds were healed besides a scar on my left shoulder. The nurse came in with medicines and herbs.

"Wait..." the nurse started. "How are you healed?! I was gone for seconds!"

I guess it's another thing that demon fox does...

"Um, I don't know.." I answered.

I got out of the hospital a second time and went straight to the lake. Seeing my reflection kind of relaxed me. Waving my hand and watching the other wave back. I'd done this since childhood and I still did it.

I looked over the glistening water and saw Kakashi-sensei and Sasuke training. Sakura was just sitting there cheering him on. Some team.

I was suddenly pushed into the lake and got soaked. I tried to get up for air but someone wouldn't let me. Whenever I tried to get up they'd almost plunge kunai knives into my head. If I didn't figure something out they'd kill me!

I tried using my kunai to block the others, but there was too many. I was losing consciousness but there's got to be something I can do, right? An idea finally popped into my head. I made shadow clones and armed the each with Rasengans. The shadow clones bought me just enough time to get out.