How to get Stronger

◇Sasuke POV◇

    "I need to get stronger, sensei." I pleaded. He was reading his well, books and most of us knew he didn't like being interrupted.

    "Alright, Sasuke. Maybe we could work on a new type Chidori." He stated

    "That's not what I meant! Wind is superior to lightning so I need to learn fire styles!" I explained.

    "Sure, well train at training ground 35." He told me.

    I sighed in relief and Kakashi-sensei alone. I need to get stronger in order to stand a chance to Naruto, but what was I supposed to do about that chakra?

     I first went back home to get fire style scroll. As I walked through the village, Naruto's voice echoed through my head.

    I went to the training grounds around noon to see if I could learn a new technique. I would train as long as I needed. So I could save him. God, I sound cringe.

    ☆Naruto POV☆

    "Naruto, I can give you limitless power and I know everything about Konoha..."

    "Not interested." I sat in an oddly-shaped chair in front of Orochimaru. He was disgusting to be honest.

    "If your not here to strike a deal, what around you doing here."

    "I'm looking for poisons." I responded emotionlessly. "And I didn't feel like checking every room."

    "I'll tell you where the poisons are, if you come with me.

    Ew what the hell...

    "Or, I could kill you, and ask your little fanboy to show me the way." I countered.

    He narrowed his eyes slightly.

"What makes you so confident in yourself?" He taunted.

    Snakes started appearing around the room. I didn't flinch, in real life that is. They started keeping me in place.

Kura, I have a bad feeling about this.

Same...

    "I wanted to bargain with you Naruto, but I guess I make you join me by force..." he threatened.

    Orochimaru's neck stretched out speeding towards me.

    "Kaze Shokku."

    All the snakes in the room had been paralyzed and lost form within milliseconds. I move away and pulled out my kunai knife and aimed it at his neck.

    His head was approaching my neck, but he knew that if you gave me a curse mark now, I would just kill him.

"You're smart Naruto..." he said.

    I didn't return the compliment.

"Mind telling me where the poison is?" I asked.

    I watched as his body tried to creep up on me to take my kunai. I obviously saw it and aimed my hand at it.

    "Back away or I will kill you." I threatened.