"Uh-" I say awkwardly. Changbin probably heard my voice because he stepped in the view of the doorway so I could see him and understood what was happening since he knew about Hyunho.

"Hyunjin-ah, go talk outside, the draft you're letting in is making my cabin feel like the north pole," Changbin whines in his baby voice and pushes Hyunjin out before he could contest against it. I smile a little but refuse to look at Hyunjin. Changbin winks at me, making me a nod and hold back my laughter as he closes the door to his trailer cabin.

"You had something to say?" Hyunjin seems so distant and means as he speaks which strikes my heart even more. Is he really still mad at me?

"Uh-" I stutter again. I could tell he didn't want to make conversation with me. "I have something to show you actually," I correct him.

Hyunjin's brows furrow and I profusely fidget with my fingers before using them to grab his wrist and drag them to my cabin. Touching him felt like electricity. It gave me a sense of nostalgia as the bright moon glowed upon us. I turn back around before entering, gaining a little confidence after conquering my first step. Although I am shaking, I can notice Hyunjin is intrigued by what I have to show him. Hyunjin was avoiding eye contact with me as much as possible, making me feel even more heartbroken the more I tried to speak.

"Before I let you inside, you have to promise me that...'' I didn't know what I wanted him to promise, but I knew that I had to make sure he was prepared to be surprised. "That you won't get angry or distant or anything. I know that this situation between us is awkward and very confusing. Just know that even though I am about to show you this that I don't mean to abuse your current life or interfere with any relationship you had with anyone so just be prepared and try not to freak out." I ramble, making Hyunjin smile a little. I tend to ramble only when I'm flustered which is usually around Hyunjin. He still has that effect on me. Even after these past Years I haven't seen him, somehow I am still charmed by his presence.

That smile, I missed it even if it is a tiny one. He nods silently. I let out a deep breath and slowly opened the door. I peek my head inside and see Hyunho sleeping peacefully. A sense of warmth comforts me when I see him lying there soundly asleep.

"Okay," I reach out my hand for Hyunjin to grab. He hesitates and stares at it for a while before locking his hands with mine.

I feel a shiver down my spine as I touch his hands again. He enters behind me and freezes once he sees Hyunho in his bed. I look back at Hyunjin who is speechless. He covers his mouth in awe. I notice his eyes glisten making me want to cry too.

"Is he?" Hyunjin whispers and points to himself.

I nod, biting my lip as I try not to break down. I never thought this day would actually come. Hyunjin falls on his knees and crawls over to Hyunho quietly. He tries his best not to disturb him as he rests. I smile at how cute Hyunjin is. I look up at the ceiling as I try to blink away my tears.

"What's his name?" Hyunjin whispers. I smile and kneel beside him, staring at my beautiful baby boy.

"Hyunho Christopher," I say softly.

A tear rolls down my face, making me turn away from Hyunjin in case he sees. Hyunjin looks over at me and notices that I'm crying. With his gentle fingers, he takes my chin and turns my head back to face him so he could wipe my tears. I sigh and close my eyes, humiliated by how emotional I am. I feel sparks in my stomach as he touches my face so gently.

"I'm sorry," I whisper and continue to keep my eyes closed.

"Don't be sorry," Hyunjin says in his soft voice that I missed so much.