no. 2

🍄

I got up earlier than usual so I could take a quick shower. In the bathroom, I applied some eyeliner and put on my best shirt. I ate some breakfast and checked my schedule. After that, Greg and I got in my car and drove to school.

My first classes were boring as hell. So I was very relieved when I met Chris and Ben later at lunch like every day. After lunch, before our next classes started, we stood at our lockers and talked about random things. "Hey, Rodrick." Y/n walked past us to the math classroom. "Hi." I just said as she walked away. "Who's that?" Ben smirked, looking at me. "That's...y/n?" I said quietly. I'm not sure if I pronounce it correctly since I only heard her name one time. "Ouhh, good choice." Chris teased me but I ignored his comment. "I think she's cool, guys. You know, a good friend?" I took my things and made my way to math class.

"Hey. How are you?" I said while sitting down. "I'm fine, a little stressed but okay." She sighed while taking out her things. "May I ask why?" I pouted in a funny way which I regretted instantly but she smiled and giggled at me. "I just didn't get enough sleep last night because I was playing. My parents got furious as hell."

Y/n rested her head on her arm and focused on me. It made me feel kinda appreciated. "...an instrument, or...?" I looked away and started doodling all over the table because I'm not the best at eye contact. "Yeah. I play the guitar. Electric."

I looked back at her face. "Really?" She nodded. "Yeah, but I'm not the best." A smile crept on my face. "I play the drums. And I'm in a band." I felt really proud and cool. "Wow. That's cool. I already know your band. People say you guys suck." Y/n giggled and my smile changed into an indifferent one. "I mean, people have different opinions and tastes. You should see us play one time."

"Yeah, I think that's a good idea." The teacher started the class and y/n focused on math like a little nerd. She noticed how I struggled to finish some math exercises and decided to help me a little. The bell rang telling us to go to the next class and y/n packed her things. "Hey, y/n right?" She nodded which made me proud of my pronunciation. "You could maybe give me your number so I can tell you about our band practice...?" Y/n smiled. "Ok, give me your phone." She created a new contact. "Oh, and by the way, I like your eyeliner. It suits you." She said and left me in the classroom.

I was done with my day so I wanted to go home asap. But before that, I met Ben and told him about y/n. "She plays electric? Just wait until Chris finds out." He chuckled like an idiot. I hate it when he does that. "You know, he has a thing for girls playing electric guitars." Somehow I didn't feel good thinking about y/n and Chris...It just doesn't seem right. It doesn't fit. "Yeah, whatever. I gotta go."

To be honest, I didn't really have to do anything at all at home, except for homework or any other assignments which I wouldn't do. My dad tried to give me chores for the day, but he already knew I wouldn't do them. I thought about texting y/n but I wanted to wait until evening or so. I watched some episodes of my favorite show, worked on löded diper's new album, and took a nap.

It was already 9 pm when I woke up from my nap, so I texted her.

-

y/n

Hey :)

Hi, Rodrick?

The one and only.

-

I cringed on my own texts. I felt so weird. Why do I text like that, jeez.

-
y/n

Lmao. You're weird. I like that. (≖͠ ͜ʖ≖)👌

I take that as a compliment. ( ͡◡ ͜ʖ ͡◡)

-

We texted for the rest of day and I found out she's a pretty cool girl. I'm very glad we have the same humor.

-
y/n

You can come over this saturday for our eXCLUSIVE LöDED DiPER VIP CONCERT
🤘🔥

damn I feel honored.
u see me as a VIP 💀?

Hell yeah.

I'll come. And I could teach
you some math :0

Damn ಥ_ಥ

-

It was getting late and she needed to get some sleep so I went to bed too, again, being excited about the weekend.

🍄