5

"Octavia you little shit" I growled as the bitch smirk as she walked into my shower stall behind me just as I locked the door.

"Not now - I need to get to my next period after this shower" I say waiting for her to leave only for her to smirk to widen as she takes off her towel and hangs it on the side swaying her hips as she turns the shower on.

Dripping in water her blonde locks falling down to her slim curvy waist as she runs a hand up to chest showing off her perfect perky full breasts as she runs her hand up to her neck and hair and meets my eyes with need as she then kneels before me.

"Please Ray I'm desperate" she whispers as I place my towel aside and kneel before her both of my hands cupping her cheeks as I look down on her.

She bites her lips and moves closer so that our bodies were touching.

"Ravish me. I need you" she whines as I pull  her up to crash my lips against hers. Her lips felt so soft in my mouth as we kissed trying to feed the growing fire withing us.

Her hands trail up my back as she leaves no space between us, skin to skin as we rub our breasts against each other moaning as quiet  as we can to not be heard.

She breaks away first to breathe as I take her bottom lip in my mouth sucking it as she gasp for air and moans as my other hand slides down to her butt nails digging in her skin.

"Feels so good!" She moans out as I continue sucking her lower lip in my mouth with both my hands squeezing her butt cheeks.

Her body shakes with pleasure as she continues to rub her front against me with need her mouth forming an "Oh"  making her look so fucking hot.

I pull away to breathe as she kisses my neck while we grind.

"Lie down" I command pushing her gently down on her back as water cascade over us.

I climb on top of her placing my knee close to her pussy as she squeezes my knee while I lean down to taking one of her  round supple nipple squeezing it as she moans and her legs squeeze my knee her hands in my hair as I watch her loving her reactions.

"Painful?" I taunt as she shakes her head.

She sits up and kisses me our tongues fighting for dominance as I squeeze her nipple tighter making her gasp.

I pull away and plant my lips around her pink bud flicking it with her tongue as she plants a hand to her mouth to quieten her moans.

I suck it a bit before taking the nipple in my mouth and sucking on it as my hands scoop her back up a bit to get better access.

She runs her hands through my hair for support as I take in her perfect nipple and then place her down as I suck the one with my hand massaging her other breast.

Her breasts were a covered in my saliva and water as I massage them both and then pinch her tits making her moan.

"Fuuuuck!" She swears as I sit up on top of her amused.

"You naughty girl" I say pinching her nipples bud making her gasp.

I lean close making it look like I was gonna kiss her only to stop just a breath away as making her whine.

I trace her lips with my tongue instead smirking as she parts her lips but I pull away making her frustrated.

"Go stand against the wall for me baby" I move away as she obediently stands there while I stand to kneel before her.

I turn her around and push her into the wall making her gasp as I run my hands around her shapely  butt.

I put a hand in between her cheeks making her moan as she lean on the wall for support while I rub her there slowly and savoring every touch.

She whines as I continue to rub her there before biting down on one cheek hard.

She jumps startled as I turn her around to rub her wet moist clit.

"So wet now are we" I say as she moans and tries to squeeze her legs together.

I rub her until her entrance was dripping juices before inserting two fingers inside and then I thrust it in slowly and deeper making her moan and grip onto my head.

"Ahhhhhhhh mmmm" she moans as I add in a third finger and kiss her stomach while thrusting my fingers in as deep as i can go.

"I'm coming!!"  She moans and shivers as she comes and then trembling as I lick her juices up and then pull my fingers out to replace it with my tongue.

We fucked each other multiple times till  Octavia said she couldn't feel her legs and didnt have any more energy to get up.

So I took a shower first and took pleasure as Octavia stares at me with lust while I did.

I then helped her shower and purposely put the soap in between her legs. She grips my shoulder as I rub the soap against her clit down there longer than I should have.

Octavia was moaning in my ear as she weakly hugs me coming again but on the soap. I clean her up and wrap her up in the towel as we got out and I dressed and then helped her dress as she now sat in her black top and jean skirt.

"Well you did ask for it" I say as I lift her up and she wraps her legs around me - her arms around my neck.

She smiles as our lips meet once again in a slow sensual kiss.