4

They were both naked and bare on their knees infront of me eager to please and desperate to be pleasured.

I had Cleo tied to the chair with her hands tied at the back and her legs spread out as I tied each ankle to the leg of the chair.

I had inserted a vibrator inside that I can control with the app in my phone and I set it on medium. She was groaning and wriggling in the tight bindings I had her in.

I took a picture of her from my phone seeing how hot she looked with her privates exposed.

I grab a pin and placed it on each of her tits hoping to make it sensitive.

"Come here Kitten" I call for Kim as she gets up and walks over to me.

I pull her roughly on my lap and shove her down on the strap on. She squeals and grins pressing her pussy down to take it in.

"That's a good girl" I praise her as I grip her butt cheeks and roughly scratch my nails across her skin.

"Oh fuck! That feels so nice!" She moans on top of me as I smirk and dig my nails deeper each time.

She bounces on my lap her breasts bouncing as well with every movement as I thrust inside of her.

Cleo moans watching us with lusty eyes and I smirk at her as I push Kim off of me and place her down on my lap with her stomach on my lap her head facing down as I slap her butt cheeks.

"Count for me baby!" I order and she does.

"One!" She squeals as I slap her butt cheeks hard making the skin red.

With every slap I feel her get wetter and soon her butt is all red and sensitive to my touch.

I place her on the bed with her butt to me as I run my tongue around the sensitive skin making her shiver.

"So so red" I say in between kisses and lick between the cheeks as she moans.

I turn her around to face me pulling her legs close to the edge as I push the strap on inside of her once again.

This time I roughly fuck her and grin as she screams out DADDY with every thrust.

Soon her body is writhing as she reaches her climax and soon comes on the bed but that doesn't stop me as I continue to fuck her senseless.

She moans outloud touches her breasts as I continue to pound inside of her till she starts squirting uncontrollably.

I pull out and let her lay there soaked in her juices as I untie Cleo and place her at the bed.

"Lick it all up for me babby" I tell her as she eagerly bends down grabbing Kim by the hip and thrusting her head in between her legs lapping up her juices hungrily.

I stand behind her positioning the shaft to her opening and slowly sink it in her.

Her knees wobble for a moment but I hold her hips and thrust inside her giving her slow but deep thrusts making her moan.

I slowly pick the pace up thrusting in her relentlessly as she moans and grips Kim's hips hard.

She comes as well and with that I push her on the bed making her lie on her back on top of Kim who hugs her and cups her breasts massaging them.

The two of them are soaked and wet, Cleo's juices are dripping onto Kim.

I place my hands on each of their pussies and begin to rub against their clits making them moan.

"Ohhhh!! Ohh!" They shriek as I then finger them both simultaneously.

I continue to finger them till they come again and run my tongue from one up to the other.

"Hmmm... you both taste so good" I compliment them as they grin.

I turn Cleo around and let Kim pull her down for a kiss. The two began making out looking so hot as they kiss and rub their wet pussies against each other.

I grab my phone and took some pictures while recording a small video of them both.

Seeing them like that made me feel horny and hot. I grip Cleo's butt and push a finger inside her butt hole thrusting it inside her tight hole before adding another making her groan as Kim slides down her to suck on her breasts.

After that we switch with Kim eating me out and me eating Cleo out. The night was filled with moans, the scent of sex and three girls lost in each others lust for the other.

I woke up the next morning to the two of them embracing me our naked bodies curled up against each other.