3

I was chilling in my room given that everyone had flown to the Hamptons for a weekend getaway leaving me and my next door neighbor's daughter home alone.

With nothing to do I decide to head out to swim in out indoor pool given that the outside one needs to be cleaned.

Our indoor pool was behind our house so it was quite a walk on my way there I notice the steam on the door of the spa, curious as to why it was on I dump my stuff on the chair outside and walked in with only my navy blue bikini set on.

The steam was hot that it was difficult to see anything until I notice her.

Cleo my neighbour's daughter who is sixteen, three years younger than me naked with her legs spread out and her hand down there masturbating.

"The fuck!" I exclaim shocking her as she quickly close her legs and pull her hand away staring at me with fear.

"I-I " she stutters as I scowl and stare down at her trying my best not to be distracted by her beautiful innocence.

"Fucking masturbating here" I snarl as she sighs before standing up and pushing past me.

"Fuck this!" She swears loudly.

I grab her wrist before she reaches the door and slam her against it.

"Bitch!" She screams in my face as I trap her small body against the door. One hand holding both of hers over her head.

My athletic built holding her still as she wriggles and tries to free herself.

"You can't tell me what to do!!" She yells realizing how pointless it was becoming trying to escape my grip.

I lean in close our eyes locking with each other.

"Let me make this clear for you. I'm in charge here and I have to look after you" I tell her lowering my voice to get my point across.

"Fuck you!" She retorts making me roll my eyes as I then grab her wrist and drag her out.

She continues swearing as I drag her into the indoor pool locking the door for privacy  before throwing her into the pool.

"You FUCKING BITCH!" she screeches as she sputters water flailing her arms.

I sigh before diving in and grabbing her into my arms wading into the shallow part where the steps are.

We sit with her infront of me still naked and bare.

"If you have needs you could have come to me" I tell her as I cup her womanhood and feel her body tense.

I kiss her shoulder blades softly.

"I can help you" I whisper as I slowly rub her clit as she quietly sits in my embrace.

"All you had to do was ask" I say increasing my pace as her hip buckles and digs into me.

She moans as I rub her down there.

"Faster " she pants. As I increase my pace and rub her clit more.

She moans and push dig her butt into my front as she gets lost in the sensations.

We spent the rest of the afternoon like that with my hand down there pleasuring her to her heart contents.

We were now laying in my bed with our clothes scattered on the floor. Cleo was fast asleep tired from the strenuous activity we just did.

I got up to admire the beauty lying on my bed when my doorbell rings.

I grab my bathrobe and put it on heading down to meet my friend.

Kim stood on the other side with a smirk as I open the door in my bathrobe.

"Fuck! I wanted to have sex with you? Who beat me to it!" She growls as I pull her in and to the kitchen.

She was dressed in a beautiful floral summer dress that hugged her figure well.

"So needy. I'll introduce you to her later. Come you just came on time" I told her before crashing my lips against hers.

We moan in unison as we kiss and our hands hungrily roam each others body.

I pull her dress off and was pleased to see she didnt wear any undergarments beneath the dress.

"Someone came prepared " I said sucking on her neck as she laughs and run her hands through my brunette locks.

"I was desperate" she cries.

Before I can cup her pussy she grabs my hand stopping me from going any further.

"Fuck Kim!" I growl making her giggle.

"I wanna try something" she says biting her lip as I cock an eyebrow. Really?! At this time?!

"I want to do role play" she says making me smirk as I kiss her lips.

"Roleplay?" I kiss her deeply.

"I can do that" I tell her as she sighs and kisses me back happily.

"I want to call you Daddy and I want you to fuck me rough!" She exclaims as I smirk and pull her to my bedroom.

Cleo was awake when we entered and she stared at both of us with wide eyes.

" Hi baby. Do you want to play a game with us?" I ask as she stares at our naked bodies with lust and nods eagerly.

"The games going to be a bit rough thou" I warn her as she shakes her head and stands.

"I like rough" that makes us smirk as we both pile in and I lock the door behind us.

And so let the games begin.