2

I'm  finished with my high school degree and already have my offer letter to the university I was planning to go so I didnt really need to go to class.

Instead I messaged a friend to meet me at my car.

"You summoned me?" She says hopping into the passenger side as I quickly drive off just as she slam the doors shut.

"Fuck yea!" my response is met with a laugh as she pulls her seatbelt on hurriedly given my reckless driving.

"I had class you bitch!" She says as I roll my eyes and drive us to a secluded part of town up on a hill where hardly people would come at this hour.

"What was it again, Ap Biology?" I ask her as I kill the ignition and unstrap my seat belt before reaching over and doing the same to hers.

She laughs again as I pull her over to my side setting her on my lap with her legs around my waist.

Kim is part korean and part European. She has short straight black hair falling just above her shoulders. My favorite feature of her face is her pouty full lips. Unlike most girls, Kim hardly wears makeup only lip gloss.

She was wearing a black strapless dress paired with her favorite denim jacket and black sneakers. I help her take off her shoes and throw them to the passengers side along with her jacket leaving her in her dress.

"You know if you're failing in Bio, I can always help you" I say as I wrap my arms around her waist and she happily wrap hers around my neck.

"Can you? I'm failing badly baby" she whispers seductively leaning in close to kiss me.

Our lips meet like  crashing waves as we both suck each others lips eager to taste the other. I push my tongue inside her willing mouth and rub it against hers making her groan as we lick each other. We both fight for dominance against each other, her mouth take me in as I win against her and pull her tongue out with my lips and tilt her jaw with my hand to suck on her tongue.

As always she tasted like sweet caramel and honey. I pull away as we gather our breaths and lean our foreheads against each other.

"We can start with anatomy" I say pulling back to kiss her forehead.

I place a kiss on evey part of her face as I named them making her giggle and squeal.

I then brought my tongue down her neck and lick my way up again.

"Your neck " I breathed her in before tracing kisses on it making her arch her back into me at the pleasure of my mouth on her skin.

Kim has always liked being kissed and sucked on her neck. This proves my point as I nip her skin making her moan when my teeth grazes it and I bite down hard as she squeezes my shoulder at the action.

I kiss the love bite before kissing my way to her chest. I then pull her dress up and off of her leaving her in her bra and thong.

"You know what I love about your chest?" I ask her as I trace my hands up her thighs to her sides and up her back unclasping her bra and throwing it to the back.

"My boobs?" She replies with a cocky smirk as I cup the B cup size breasts in my hands loving the soft feel of it and how the mere action of it makes her moan and bite her bottom lip.

"Your boobs" I squeeze them and massage them as she leans back on the steering wheel letting me play with her tits while she enjoys the pleasure of my hands on her.

"I love how they fit my hands and how soft they are" I say massaging her hard as she moans and pants.

"How hard the bud can get when aroused" I circle my fingers around one and squeeze it a bit making her moan.

I bring my mouth close to the pink hard bud in my fingers and lick it causing her to groan.

"Hmmmm!" She moans as I continue to play with her tit using my tongue and squeezing it tighter making it sensitive.

I then press my mouth over it and suck her breast pulling the skin as she moans in pleasure.

"Yes! Yes!" She pleads feeling my mouth hungrily devour her breast, tongue and teeth occasionally nipping the bud and saliva dripping on her breast.

I watch her brown eyes darken with lust as she moans and bites her lip in pleasure.

"More!" She begs making me smirk as I asault her other breast with my mouth roughly sucking down on it filling the car with the sound of me sucking on her boobs and her moaning and begging for more.

Satisfied with her breasts that were now more pink and wet with saliva I rub a hand on the wet titties to gather some of my saliva.

"Suck this for me baby" I say pushing the hand covered with my saliva from her breasts into her pouty mouth.

I watched with lust and hunger as she wraps her lips around my hands and suck on them. Watching her suck my  fingers and feeling her tongue wrap itself around my hand was hot.

"Look at me baby" I command her as she opens her eyes and locks them onto my blue ones.

"Focus on me mmmkay?" I say as she nods and I slowly thrust my hand in and out of her mouth feeling her tongue and saliva everytime.

She obediently lets me fuck her mouth with my hand and even let's me hold her tongue.

I rub it softly and pull her tongue out to lick the end as she keeps her eyes on me.

"You always taste so sweet" I tell her as I lick her tongue.

I let go of her tongue to bring my wet hand down to her thong clad pussy that was now soaked through.

I rub my hand across the soaked thong as she inhales sharply.

"You're so sexy and wet" I whisper we stare into each other's eyes. I lean in close as she does the same eagerly meeting my lips.

"So. Fucking. Wet" I say in between kisses as she moans in my mouth.

I slip a finger inside of her and rub her clit that was dripping wet.

"Up" I ordered as she lifts her hips and help my unbuckle my jeans. I had a strap on underneath it.

She slowly eased herself on the shaft and soon began grinding herself on me as I lift my hip to thrust into her as well and soon we were both moaning and groaning as we grind our hips against each other.

Somewhere in between Kim had taken my shirt off and  my bra too and now she was sucking on my boob as I rub my hands down her back.

I squeezed her butt cheeks as we both lost ourselves in lust.

My hand slipped through her butt cheeks rubbing her ass crack up and down as she grinding on me moaning and sucking on my chest.

We both came around the same time by then I had a finger in her asshole and she was moaning at the feel of it.

"Alex! Ah! It feels so good!" She moans writhing in my arms as I fuck her in both holes.

She leans back throwing her head back unable to help herself as she screamed in pleasure.

I took this chance to crash my lips against hers and we spent the rest of the afternoon locked in that embrace.

My tongue shoved down her throat,  one hand in her asshole, the strap on still inside of her going deeper every time we grind out hips against each other till we both were exhausted and satisfied.