~ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 3~

☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽

☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽

Another Introduction

Then Another,he pretty much learnt everyone's life story's by now but all he cared was the brunette sitting to his right.

Lydia-Feisty Banshee
He's met many banshees but they where all so shy and submissive.
But not this one.
No.
She's 100% different.

Scott-Puppy Dog eyes
Yes he shall admit that Scott did have nice eyes.

Issac-Werewolf
Shy but sweet

Caleb-Issac's twin and is a Witch
Something about how he got cursed into a Witch in New Orleans,something about a Male Called Kol Possessing Him.
A lot of shenanigans he had but he was funny.

Derek-.....Broody Mc'Moody

The rest where pretty much average apart from a Hunter Called Chris Argent who kept staring well more like glaring at him.

Oh did he know the Argents.

Alexander threw a wink to Chris who grinded his teeth together,fists clenching together out of irritation.

"Stiles!"
A loud booming voice broke the trance and Alex craned his neck to the Bambi and amusedly stared at him.

"I'm Stiles Stilinski,Favourite Colour is-"

"-Where not doing primary introductions Stiles"Derek interrupted his Pack mate and sent him a look.

Stiles huffed rolling his eyes to stand up straight,hands on his hips in a sassy way.
"Well I like Blue,A nice average blue.Anyways I'm Human but I did get possessed this one time.
I also got Kidnapped by some Ghost riders,that was really dreadful.
Bonus to that wa-"

"Okay Liam you next"Lydia got bored and decided to cut of Stiles ranting off again.

Stiles sent an annoyed 'Tch' in disappointment to everyone before he rolled his eyes and abruptly sat on the plastic chair.
Making sure to scrape the Chair across the stone floor so it made a screeching sound.

Alex winced at the sound but nonetheless cackled as the werewolves tried to cover their poor ears to the heightened sound.

It sounded like fingers on chalk.

Stiles laughed humorously and kept scraping
Once
Twice
Then stopped taking pity on them all.

"Really?"Alec gasped out glaring at him.

Stiles shrugged.

After another round of get to know one another they where talking Baugh he situation they got themselves into.

Scott,Alpha Male started first
"Well a few weeks back we had a war with the hunters,we defeated Gerald and I suppose Alec already told you who Gerald was and the story of it?"

Alex nodded softly,getting comftable.

"Well we defeated him,But not Monroe.
She's a Coo Coo Lady who wants to destroy the supernatural world.
More specifically us."
After Stiles ended Lydia took over.

They definitely rehearsed that.

Alex internal snorted at that thought.

"Monroe needs to be stopped,we tried a week back but we Failed and she won.
We didn't have enough fire power and we didn't want to risk bringing more Humans into the war than we need to"

Caleb Took Over.

"So we called more supernaturals but non answered back except you.
All in All we need you help!"

Alexander figured he liked Caleb because he was blunt and didn't sugar coat things.

Alex hummed fiddling with his silver and gold rings before nodding to himself in approval
"Fine,Ill do this for Alec because he's like a brother to me."

At that Alec beamed and the others grinned.

Stiles leaned over the table to stare at Alec,he patted the oak wood and cleared his throat catching the attention of the Devil in Disguise.
"So...You live in hell,Eh?"
He questioned tilting his head curiously and it looked Adorable.

Alex smirked clicking his tongue,an arm coming out so he could lean his chin on the palm of his hand.
"No,Its called land of the dead,Sweetheart"

With the pet name the Stilinski stuttered
Embarrassingly and a rosy red blush flushed his cheeks.

He slowly leaned back in his chair watching as Alex sent him a wink and flirtatiously wiggled his eyebrows.

One thought ran threw his mind
'Adorable'

Alexander turned to Alec and pointedly gave him a look.

Alec let on a cheeky smile of innocence and answered his question
"Well I only told Him.No one Else!"

"Tell Stiles What?"

"That he's the prince of Hell"
Stiles blurted out like usual,mouth running on its own course.
Alec Sunderland smacked Stiles arm as he clasped a hand over his mouth,knowing it wasn't the time to reveal that piece of information.

"Hey!I thought I was your trusted best friend"
Liam,Poor Liam Barked From where he stood next to Mason.
"Liam,Bro Stiles has always been my number one buddy.
Remember he's the one that saved me multiple times."

At the praise Stiles grinned up at Alec and the Male smiled softly down at the human.

"It was worth it,on how he gushed over me for a full week asking loads of questions about Alexander,Hell and the monsters there.
It was cute."

"Oh Did He now?"
Alex questioned,lustful gaze dropping to the Bambi who tried to cover his face with his hands as he muttered about Werewolves and Wolfsbane wrapped in mistletoe.

'Adorable'

☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽