"Sunflower"

I open the door. There he is. Perfect as always. He look at me, his hair is falling down in his eyes. «May I come in?» he's smirking. I move away from the door, and he walks in. He smells like cologne and smoke. I close the door and he look around. "So, do you have any thoughts about what our project could be about?" His back is facing me. He slowly turns around and look me up and down. It felt like something was sparkling in my stomach.

We both sat in my room. None of us had said a sentence to each other. It starts raining. It's beautiful outside. I open the PC. I'm sitting in my chair, while Adam is on my bed. I start searching for something to write about. Then all of a sudden, footsteps. Adam is now standing right behind me. It feels like my lounges have gotten smaller. My foot will not stay still. He grabs the chair with both his arms and leans over to look at my PC. I can feel his breath on my neck. It shivers all the way down my spine. Then he look at me. ME. My body is on fire. My inside is screaming. But I'm ignoring him on the outside. "Why are you looking at me Adam" the words are just falling out of my mouth. He smirks, and leans in closer to my ear. «No reason» he said that in a Radøy voice and walks back over to my bed. It feels like I'm able to breath again. I turn around and meet his eyes. «What do you want sunflower?» my inside is screaming again. I can feel my whole face blushing. I just want him to rip of my clothes at this point. I Shake the thought out of my head. He called me sunflower.. he wants me to die. I knew it. «Good question you'll never find the answer to" I am so cool god damn. I actually just say that without stuttering. He leans back and sigh. «You know we wont be able to do any work right?» My inside is screaming so loud I legit cant. «What Else could we do, u wanna go out in the Rain or something?» I said. It's meant ironically. But he stands up. I'm confused. He start to walk to the door. My heart starts to speed up. Is he leaving? He stops and look at me. «Your words not mine, let's go»

We go out and sit down under the roof. We talk for hours and hours. But it feels like minutes with him. The Rain never stops. I just want to stay in this moment forever. My stomach is filled with butterflies, and I feel like a child that's just arrived at a zoo.