Mission 3: Not Love

Começar do início

"I'm Morrison."he introduced.

"Nice to meet you."The Mayor said as he looks at Dante and Yang.

Dante yawned."Look sir, how about we cut off the formalities before I fall asleep again."

"Are those really the Huntsman and Huntress you were talking about?"The Mayor asked.

"You've got my word. Those two are really good at their job although they may be a little rough on the edges."Morrison said.

The Mayor then gives them a photo of a man with glasses.

Dante and Yang looked at the photo

"Who's this?"Yang asked.

"I want you two to kill this man."The Mayor said as Dante  lifts his head in surprise and Yang widened her eyes.

"What?"Yang asked.

"Sorry, Mr. Mayor but I believe you hired the wrong people."Dante said.

The Mayor sighed and spoke again."I've got a daughter, my only child, Angelina. My wife died a long time ago and since then, I raised my daughter all on my own. My daughter means everything to me and this Brad guy is planning to take my daughter away from this town and from me. I won't allow this worthless drifter to just run off with our daughter just because he feels like it! Surely enough, you three can understand that. I mean it's my only child, my baby girl."

"And so, you want to kill him? Well that sure makes a grand story. Turn it into a soap opera and Patty would love it.  I smell ratings."Dante said."But I'm telling you, Mr. Mayor. Me and my partner here aren't just some assassins. We're just two people slaying some Grimms and Grimms only. Nothing else."

"Haven't you two heard? There's a serial killer running loose around Capulet City. It's been all over the news."Morrison asked.

"Nope. TV's broken, remember?"Dante said.

"Oh right, I forgot. But anyway, there's been a few ugly little incidents happening around here."Morrison said.

The Mayor then puts a book on the table."This is it."

Yang then opens the book and flips through every page to see ripped-out news reports about the murders around Capulet City.

"These murders are so hideous. So gruesome that the people are saying that the culprit isn't human."The Mayor said.

"So, he's not human?"Dante asked.

"These random assaults happened when this Brad guy showed up."The Mayor said.

"So you think this Brad guy is one of the Snatchers, huh? That's kind of hard to swallow. I don't buy it."Dante said.

"I saw it with my own eyes.  There's no doubt. That man is a Grimm!"The Mayor said.