Chapter Twelve- Torn Apart

Magsimula sa umpisa

Rey sat next to Leia. Her head was racing with thoughts, everything about this beautiful woman reminded her of Kylo.

"General, I shouldn't be here, I don't belong here" said Rey.

"No one belongs in war" Leia answered.

"I don't know what to do" said Rey.

"Neither did I after I flew my first ship, escaped from my first battle, found my first feeling" said Leia.

"Excuse me?" asked Rey, but she already knew what the woman meant.

"You were untouched when you returned from the First Order, Poe hadn't even told me their plan before I knew what had happened" Leia leaned in, her twinkling eyes set on Rey, a smile full of kindness on her face. "You saw my son, didn't you?"

"Yes, mam."

"Tell me everything" said Leia.

And so, Rey did, they sat for hours speaking of Ben Solo and Han, Leia and Luke's adventures, after they finally came out of the trance day was at its peak and it was as if the two had always known each other.

"The force it strong inside of you, Rey. I believe everyone has a part to play in this war, yours may just be the one that will save us all." That was when a decision was made that changed everything.

In her pack Rey had little food, little water, but much hope. She carried her scavenger stick and Luke's lightsaber, for the map was complete; the girl was going to find Leia's brother and he was going to return. She was confident, but a tiny part of her mind called out to her, Rey hid it away. It must have been Kylo Ren who was speaking when he warned her that Skywalker was no teacher but a road to the dark side, and if it had really been Ben Solo, then Rey was determined that she would not be seduced to evil.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The falcon flew above the waters of a mysterious planet which the map had led them to. If Luke truly was here, he had picked an amazing little island. The ship landed on the rocky edge of the island and Rey walked out, she nodded to Chewbacca who sat in the driver's seat.

"Don't worry Chewie, I'll be fine" she had said to him.

Then the scavenger climbed. The wind was caught in her hair constantly, it almost blew her from the ground. That was when she wished Kylo was there, right next to her to catch her by the waist again if gravity failed her. She had reached the top of the towering hills and flourishing blades of grass. There he was: Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, son of Vader, brother of Leia.

The man wore a dirty grey hooded cloak and robes that may have possibly once been white. He turned around and Rey saw his face; tired, apprehensive, alone. A grey beard matched his hair that was covered by his hood.

Rey held out the sabre that rightful belonged to him, she could sense the force lingering over his body. She stared him in the eyes and after a minute the man took the sword. His hands grasped around its handle, one golden metal and the other aged. The master's eyes stayed fixed on the mighty object that he wielded once more, then he looked again at Rey... and threw it off the cliff.

Rey was extremely confused as Luke strode off back the hill.

"Master Skywalker?" she called after him.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

He could feel it. Rey had found Luke Skywalker. No doubt she was already questioning if he had been telling the truth when he had told her that it was Luke's fault Kylo Ren had been created.

Kylo stood at a huge window in the main Star Destroyer overlooking the launch bay. The man was lost in thought under his mask, he had considered ditching the helmet after Rey left, but he could only do that if he had nothing to hide, and his love for Rey truly was something to hide.

"Supreme Leader" General Hux stood by the entrance to the room. Kylo tore his eyes away from the spot on the Launch Bay floor where he had held Rey's hand, even though it was not the same ship, he was still remined of that beautiful moment by one look of the room.

"Scouts may have a location to the base of the Rebellion scum" reported Hux, he was not too pleased that he was taking orders from a child in a mask.

"It must be positive that they lie there. I will not waste my army." Replied Ren.

"Yes, Supreme Leader" Hux managed to spit out.

"I sense that you are uncomfortable with your position, General Hux" said Ren.

"No" lied Hux.

Kylo rolled his eyes, his hands slid up to the buttons which released his mask, he pulled it off and shook his hair out of the way.

"I've been meaning to speak to you Hux" said Ren, he used the force to slam the door shut.

"What do you want, Ren?" said Hux, disgusted.

Kylo had been meaning o speak with the general for quite sometime now. He definitely was not going to asked for help, but he could feel the burden of Rey, his mother, the position of Supreme Leader, his father, the murder of Snoke, and the matter of Luke Skywalker weighing down on him, he felt weak and as if Ben Solo really was still inside him, fighting for breath.

"I am willing to offer you the privilege to stop addressing me properly and obeying my orders just like that" said Kylo.

"Why? What do you want in return?" questioned Hux.

"I need you to use all the power you have to track down one thing. Hold your searches for Luke Skywalker and the Rebel Base. I want all of our power focused on one thing" sia Kylo.

"What thing?"

"The location and lair of Emperor Palpatine."