Gender Reveal and Prom

Start from the beginning

Change Of View

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" Stiles said staring at the white cake on the table.

"Dude you can't back out now," Kaleb said looking like he was having a staring contest with the cake,"Don't you wanna find out if your gonna have a boy or girl?"

"Of course I do it's just that Hope wanted to wait for a reason.  And she is the one carrying the baby," Stiles said unsure.

"Oh for the love of . . . " Kaleb said taking action, he pushed his hand into the cake and pulled out a large handful of a bright blue cake.

"It's a boy," Stiles said looking at the cake in Kaleb's hands in amazement.

"Dude your having a son," Kaleb said jumping up from his seat.

"It's a boy," they both started yelling jumping up and down, they hugged both very excited.

Then something caught Stiles eye,"Oh shit," Stiles said picking up the small tag next to the box it came in.

"What's wrong?" Kaleb asked confused.

"Apparently the Morris's are having a boy.  They gave us the wrong cake."

Change Of View

"I can definitely work with this," Lydia said looking at the large back yard of the Mikaelson home not recognizing it from months earlier.

"Okay what do you need we can provide it for you?" Lizzie asked.

"First I need to know what the party is for then I need to come up with a theme," Lydia informed the twins.

"It's for my friend and her boyfriend they decided not to go since she's five and a half months pregnant," Lizzie told her hesitantly,"So we're throwing both of them a at-home Prom for a surprise."

"Scandalous I like it," Lydia said, ideas starting to come into her head,"Just keep both of them away from here.  And I'll take care of the rest."

Lizzie smiled happy that this was working out so well, and she went into the house to try to keep everyone away, that's when she saw Stiles and Kaleb walking out of the kitchen, whispering angrily, holding what looked like a slightly crumpled cake box.

"What are you guys doing?" Lizzie asked making both of them jump.

"Oh uhh nothing important," Stiles said a little to quickly.

"What's in the box?" Lizzie asked placing a hand on her hip.

Stiles looked down at the box in his hands,"Uhhhh Kaleb, what's in the box?"

Kaleb looked at Stiles angrily before turning to Lizzie,"Uhh it's blood that Stiles is trying to help me hide from MG, because he keeps stealing all of mine."

Lizzie didn't believe a word of it,"Tell you what, I never saw the box if you leave for about five hours."

"Deal," Stiles said quickly dragging Kaleb out the door.

Change Of View

Alaric was in charge of distracting Hope, so the girls could finish setting up the prom and what better way for a distraction than a doctors appointment.

"Sooo, how are you?" Alaric asked while they sat in the waiting room,"With the whole Landon constantly trying to take you back?"

"Very annoyed.  Why can't he see that I'm happy with Stiles," Hope answered grumbling.

"Well, you were his first love.  It's kind of hard to get over that."

"Tell me, how long did it take for Landon and Josie to break up after I left?"