70-All we did was laugh

Start from the beginning

I gave him a really nigga look. He pulled out his phone and started to recite his message.

Tyler

"Clementine, the day that I met you, I was so intrigued, you were so different from anyone I've ever met, I wanted to explore you. Ever since we ran away and got closer and closer to each other, I found new love for you everyday. You were and are my everything."

I looked out into the crowd and saw my mom, sister, and brother. I was kinda stunned but I didn't want them to get in the way of me and Clem.

"Uhh sorry,through all our conflicts and all the shit we've been through, our love has always been there regardless pulling us back together. You've taught me mad shit throughout our years, and that's shit I'll use everyday because of you. Without you I'd never be the man I am today standing before you. I fucking love you Clementine."

Clementine

Damn he's so cute. I tried to hold back my tears as I got out paper to recite my message to him. I took a deep breath and started reading.,

"Tyler, I want you to know that you mean the world to me. You've helped me get through shit I never thought I could've. You have always been there for me and were willing to try and cope with my views on things, which is something not many people can do. But you can, cause you're like fucking superhuman or something. I love the way your mind works, I love seeing you on the floor drawing with markers and shit drawing shit that's soon to be a new collection for golf wang or a flyer for tour. Little things like that are what make me happy to be with you and happy that I can be with you everyday. I don't think you could comprehend how much, I love you."

I wiped the falling tears off my face.

"Can we get the necklaces please?" Frank said

As notified, Jasper handed Tyler my necklace and Taco handed me his.

"Ok put on each others necklace as you say your I do's. Tyler do you promise to love Clementine through any and everything even when- I'm not saying this T."

"Nigga just say it."

"No I'm not reading this out loud." Frank protested

"Comes on it's our commitment day."

"I am so sorry Clementine. Even when you two grow old and Clem's butt starts to sag." 

"Nigga!" I said shoving 

All he did was laugh. I sighed trying to hold back my laughter.

"I do." He said putting my necklace on for me

"And Clementine, do you promise to love Tyler through any and everything even when, y'all are some weird ass niggas, even when his nuts start to droop?"

I laughed for a second. 

"I do." I said putting on his necklace also

"Great, now I pronounce you committed girlfriend and boyfriend. You may kiss your best friend."

We smiled and kissed each other as everyone else started clap and cheer. What a blissful moment. 

Time skip

"Alright can I please get my favorite love birds on the dance floor?" Taco asked

He was our DJ, I insisted he be. I cheesed as I walked over to Tyler. Make it last by con funk shun started playing. It was both of our favorite slow songs.

"This is my shit." He smiled putting his hand over his mouth

"I know."

We held each other and started dancing.