"Well it's kind of a basic prank but I was thinking we get a bucket full of water and just dump it on Nik." I shrug my shoulders. It's not one of my best ideas but when I look to Aden and see the kid's face light up I feel myself smile. I know that him and the rest of the nightbloods, hell probably most grounders didn't really get a real childhood. They didn't get to experience fun things. I feel like it's nothing but work and training and all that then anything around here.

"Y/N?" Aden says. I look to him, locking our eyes. "When you... died the commander told us nightbloods. She told all of Trikru and then she disappeared. Nobody really seen her. She didn't come to trainings, didn't talk to us. Titus told us she had important matters to attend, but I knew she was just in her room. She missed you. We all missed you. I missed you."

"Awe buddy-" I pause and wrap my arm around the boy bringing him close a bit before pulling away and giving him a gentle smile. "Im here now. I don't plan on going anywhere."

"You know you can't control that." A chuckle escapes my lips as I look away nodding my head.

"You're right. None of us really can but that doesn't mean I won't try my damn hardest not to go anywhere and I expect nothing but the same from you." A smile inches onto Aden's lips as I bump into him once more. And before any more words are exchanged between us a knock erupts at the door as Indra comes in.

"Aden gyon au hit op up kom rest kom natblida  (Aden, go meet up with the rest of the night bloods)," Indra says as Aden quickly gets up nodding. He walks to the door bowing to Indra and turning to bow to me right before he turns and leaves. My smile that I wore faded as I slide out of the bed and stuff my hands into my jacket pockets looking to Indra.

"So what I get you to look after me now?" I ask, walking away from the bed. Indra shrugs and looks away from me.

"Not my first choice," Indra responds causing me to chuckle.

"You know I really like this relationship we have going on," I say tilting my head at the warrior. A small snicker comes from her as she rests her hand on her sword.

"We have no relationship as far as I'm concerned." Another chuckle escapes my lips as I shake my head from side to side. "Now can we carry on and get you down to the throne room. The commander is waiting."

"Damn, she always going to send you to come get me-"

"Y/N, Indra," Lexa speaks cussing me to stop talking. Both me and Indra turn to lock eyes with the green eyed commander. A moment of silence fills the room until I notice Lexa give Indra a look then look to me. "Indra can you go check on the plans?" Indra nods quickly exiting the room while pulling the door shut with her.

"Hm now wasn't that interesting?" I say taking a seat on the edge of the bed. Lexa tilts her head and a smile smirk climbs to her lips.

"What was?" Lexa asks walking over and taking a seat beside me.

"Well I simply was telling Indra how you always use her to come get me now instead of yourself," I respond shrugging and looking away from Lexa's eyes.

"I was in a meeting... I trust Indra more than anyone right now to protect you when I cannot." I pick up my head and look to her only to find her side profile. Her green eyes stay glued to the girl and her smirk was gone from her lips. I bite my lip and I shake my head reaching out and placing my hand on her knee. She barely flinches and picks up her head, locking our eyes.

"What's wrong?" My voice lowers looking back and forth between her eyes. Lexa remains quiet looking back and forth between my eyes placing her hand on top of mine. I glance down swiftly looking at our locked hands before looking back up locking our eyes once more.