3rd POV

Uenoyama saw two people sleeping in his favourite napping spot. One was a salmon-haired boy, laying on the platform on his side. In his arms, he held a red Gibson ES-330 guitar. In general, he held a very peaceful look on his face. The other person had h/c coloured hair and was laying on the handrailing, head and back pressed against the glass window, with their right leg hanging off the railing. Earbuds loosely hung from their ears, their mouth slightly open, and a light snore could be heard. While they didn't look as peaceful, you could tell they were enjoying their sleep. 

Even though the two people didn't sleep the same way, Uenoyama saw one thing they had in common.

'They're both kinda... cute,' he thought while studying each of their features.

Slowly, Mafuyu started to open his eyes, trying to see where the noise was coming from, while the other kept theirs shut, sleeping through the noise. 

As he opened them, he saw a confused Uenoyama standing in the middle of the stairs. As he sat up, his eyes then glanced to the person on the railing, still dreaming.

Mafuyu POV (a few moments before):

I am suddenly awoken by the sound of the gym door opening and closing and footsteps climbing the stairs. I slowly open my eyes in an attempt to see what had been causing the noise.

As soon as I open them, I see a blue-eyed boy with black hair standing in the middle of the stairs with a slightly confused look.  I quickly sit up, still holding onto the guitar, and glance over to my right, looking at the comfy-looking person wearing a hoodie, sitting on the railing.

'Oh... they're sleeping. They look like they're enjoying it.'

I turn my attention back to the boy in front of me, who now had more of an annoyed look and a slight scowl present on his face.

'Does he come here often? That might explain the look.'

I slowly scooch over to the right, careful not to hit the leg of the person laying on the railing, giving the boy in front of me room to sit. Then, I slightly move my right hand, inviting the stranger to come to sit.

He pauses for a minute, looking as if he is thinking through his options, then continues up the stairs and sits down, leaving about two feet in between us.

There were a few moments where the only noises being heard was light snoring, the screeches of shoes against the gym floor, and the thumping of balls being bounced on the floor.

I broke the silence by asking a question.

"Who are you?" I asked, being straight-forward.

He reeled back a bit in shocked.

"The name's Uenoyama..." he replayed.

'Oh...ok,' I thought before facing forward again and looking towards the ceiling.

3rd POV:

Uknown to either of them, Y/n began to wake up, slowing shifting around to take the earbuds out of their ears, but staying quiet, listening in on the two boys' conversation.

"Seriously... Say something, would you?!" Uenoyama suddenly said, raising his voice slightly, causing both Mafuyu and Y/n to look at him. However, Uenoyama didn't notice the second pair of eyes on him, only focusing on the boy sitting next to him. "Use your words! You're creepy as hell! And your strings are rusty! That's why one of 'em broke! Fix it already!" Uenoyama complained to Mafuyu.