She softly gasped while sliding her hand up my spine and grabbed a handful of my silky hair. The crown twitched with my delight at the sensual feeling. "I need to feel you between my legs." She practically whimpered, bucking her hips up in desperation for more friction. 

With a deathly snarl, I sat back and flipped her around so that she was balanced on her hands and knees, with her palms digging into the black sand. I swiftly removed my pants, then knelt down right behind her. My hard throbbing dick rested on her lower back, while I spread my fingers out over the matching curves of her ass. She leaned back, rubbing her dripping pussy on my heavy balls, pushing my erection up toward my stomach.

I groaned, unable to take it, and roughly grabbed her hips. I lifted her lower half up in one swift motion then speared her tight wet pussy with my cock. She loudly screamed, her voice echoing across the cremation grounds, while I hissed in intense pleasure from the way her body tightly gripped mine.

I longed to furiously slam in and out of her like a madman, but I gritted my teeth and maintained self-control instead. She was much smaller than me, and I could easily harm her if I wasn't careful. So slowly I began to move, thrusting inch by inch, gradually driving my shaft deeper and deeper into her scathing hot core.

The ashen winds howled and blew a few strands of my long hair into my face as I stared down at her. Soft breathy moans chimed from her lips as she feverishly clawed at the dark sand and small stones. Her wavy hair was sprawled out across her slender back, tumbling further over her shoulders with every thrust of my hips.

With an abyssal growl, I glided my hands up and around her mid-drift, to the soft bouncing flesh of her sensual bosom. I cradled each of her large breasts within my hands, pinching and pulling at her beaded nipples with amorous zeal. Using my grip on her, I pulled her back flush against my chest and inhaled next to her head, savoring her otherworldly human scent. 

"Fu-u-u-Oh!" She moaned as I picked up the pace, bouncing her upon my cock with her bosom firmly in my hands. 

Oh yes, I finally have some real titties to squeeze!... I lustfully mused to myself. 

The aroma of our passion mingled with the scent of ashes upon the wind, as I fervently kissed her cheek, inviting our lips to unite. She excepted my invitation and turned her face toward mine. Our lips met with feverish yearning. I flipped my tongue upside down and glided it along hers to the back of her throat. Then I pulled her closer against my chest and purred, knowing that she enjoyed feeling the vibrations reverberating through her mouth and body.

She let out a slightly muffled yet loud impassioned scream, as her body convulsed and spasmed around my cock. Everything grew hotter, tighter, and wetter, and I began to thrust both my tongue and my cock harder and deeper inside her at the blissful feeling. I felt a surge of energy at the base of my spine and quickly sent my shadows to protect her womb from my seed. 

My claws lengthened and my muscles tensed. I felt a whirlwind of energy swirling up my spine and out of my soul, rising with my heightening pleasure. Then I realized that the sand and pebbles were rising around us too. My hair twisted all around on its own as I pounded faster yet, reaching my moment of rapture with an echoed abyssal roar. 

Lucilia shuttered and limply slumped against my chest while I pumped my seed into her. As the sand and pebbles returned to the ground, I felt something surge within my soul like a caged animal violently thrashing at the bars.