His large hands quickly latched onto my hips. He held me down and pulled me towards him, firmly sheathing his sword in my heat. I gasped at the fullness, feeling completely overtaken by the sensation. My swollen bud rubbed forcefully against his pubic bone with every bounce as Sagacor trotted on, causing blissful tingles to suddenly lace over every inch of my skin and up into my brain. My eyes squeezed shut while a cadence of soft sighs and moans danced from my lips.

He growled and pressed a trail of vicious kisses up along the column of my neck, lightly nipping at me as he made his way to my ear. "I love hearing those adorable little noises fall from your lips..." He lightly nibbled my earlobe. "...but I want to make you scream."

My eyes flew wide open as he began aggressively slamming my body up and down over his pulsating cock, ruthlessly hitting my sweetest spot with every rhythmic invasion of his lecherous length. I screamed each time he speared me and threw my head back in a delirious fit of rapture. The angle was so deep and he was so big that it slightly hurt, but my body was diligently adjusting to accommodate him and the pleasure annulled the pain. My hands desperately gripped onto the hard muscles of his broad shoulders, while his lips kissed and sucked just beneath my jawline. 

My inner walls quaked around him, then I was overwhelmingly swept away in a burning wave of satisfaction. My eyes rolled into the back of my head, and I saw the light of stars cast across the dark abysmal skies. His shadows swirled deep within my stomach, creating a net to prevent his abyssal seed from entering my womb while he began spilling it inside of me. The feeling caused my back to arch, my belly to quiver, and my walls to spasm further. The fury of his thrusting never let up, while a loud amatory cry rang from my lips.

Something between an erotic snarl and sensual purr rolled out from within his throat, as he gnashed his teeth in front of my mouth again. My core was filled with tingly liquid warmth while his cock twitched and fully released. I panted heavily while our noses lightly touched, and desperately held onto the back of his neck.

He was still rock hard, given that he could maintain his erection even after having just come. Something that I'd thoroughly learned after he slammed me silly and filled me to the brim with his otherworldly essence four times in a row before I ended up passing the fuck out like a bedraggled, twitching puddle of mush. 

"Shall we continue?" He hotly purred into my ear, sending shivers of desire surging up my spine. 

I bit my lower lip while pondering about my options. My thighs quivered with a newfound need for him, still affected by the addicting aphrodisiac effects of his seed. Yet, I really wanted to be able to walk later. I pressed my mouth against his rough stubbly cheek to place a tender kiss upon it. He'd been too busy fucking me to shave lately.

"Yes, but let me taste you." I seductively whispered to him, then slowly licked across his lips. "I want your cock sliding between my lips and down my throat."

He immediately growled in approval and his grip on my hips tightened. "Fuck... Alright, yes." 

I squeaked as he pulled me up, then tried not to whimper when his erection slid out from within the heat of my core. My pussy practically screamed in protest at the loss of him, but I knew that if we didn't stop now he'd just keep going, and going, and going until I lost consciousness. He never grew weary or ran out of stamina as I did.

My legs released his hips, then I scooched back to the front of the saddle, while he clicked his heels against Sagacor's sides to slow us down to a walking pace. My shadowy cloak was elegantly draped along my back hiding the rest of my body from sight. 

He gazed down at me with eyes that were still solid black with desire. The wind hissed through a few loose hairs wisping across his face and the thick cascade of his tied-back locks fluttering out to the side behind him. His erection stood tall and proud, menacingly jutting out from his unfastened leather pants, awaiting the feeling of my soft sensual lips.