Chap. 1

[Club]

Byul POV
I am Moon Byul the new CEO of Moon Inc. I am a playgirl like everybody says. I just don't like them and I just play with them like my toys. I admit that there's a lot of girl cry because of me. But my friends and family don't care about me being a playgirl.

I am with my Sec. Ahn Hyejin that is cold. I get it since she doesn't want to express her feelings. She's been telling me my schedule, and meeting with the people I don't even know nor like. Her stepbrother is my assistant who is Kim Namjoon. Don't blame me he begged for it. I can do nothing because he is my friend anyways.

Since I don't have a lot of meeting for today and also all my paper files were done already. Me and my friends decided to go to a club. It is BM's idea though, he loves spending his money on clubs, so do I.

Once we arrive I look at Hyejin because she didn't go to clubs. But she's with us because of her brother. Because she thought that if her brother got drunk no one will drive him home.

"Byul's treat! Right Byul?" BM shout so that our friends could hear.

"Yeah, right!" Jungkook, Jiwo and Namjoon shouted in unison.

"Yeah, in fact, you're the richest in BEER SQUAD," Somin said. By the way, BEER SQUAD is the name of our squad because we love drinking.

"Fine, what can I do? Nothing." After I said that we went in.

AFTER AN HOUR
BM, Jungkook, Jiwo and Namjoon were drunk, in short, their nock down. I'm not that drunk so I said that going to the restroom. I'm a bit tipsy but it's fine.

After I went to the restroom I immediately went to our table. Once I sit own it didn't seem right, because my vision got blurry. It's not my friends who are sitting but one girl with white or is it blonde hair. Is she a grandma? I blink twice so that I can see her properly. And I'm right this is not our table.

"Excuse me, do I know you? Because I didn't expect someone to be here with me," she asks me.

"Ah, no you don't know me, but I can be your someone," I ask her back.

"No, thanks Ms. Pervert." I am going to reply but Hyejin dragged me.

"I'm the one who is saying sorry right now for my friend's misbehaviour," Hyejin said. Why can she say sorry without any expression on her face?

"Aren't you Hyejin?" How does she know?

"Yes, and you're Yongsun unnie."

"Long time no see." They shake hands, after a while.

"I need to go now unnie."

"Yes, of course."

Once we arrive Somin just laughs at us. I decided to drink the last glass of beer.

"Somin, you can drive right?" Hyejin asks Somin without any expression.

"Yes, I can unnie, why?" Somin replies.

"Good, drive Jiwo, Jungkook and BM home. I'll drive oppa and unnie home."

"Copy that unnie." The three younger girls in our squad were like siblings but didn't argue at all.

AT BYUL'S FAMILY HOUSE
Hyejin helps me to walk, then she knocked at my parent's house, because I have my own house. Hyejin went home and appa carried me to my room and I went immediately went to sleep.