Chapter three: Training

Start from the beginning

"Izuku where are you going? We got to g-" She was cut off by Izuku.

"SHUT UP!" he snapped as he turned back and continued walking. Bakugo and the other two overheard him, the former of which was furious.

"WHAT WAS THAT YOU SHITTY DE-"

"No stop. Let him go." Izumi said with a shaky voice along with her blond hair covering her eyes.

Bakugo was about to ignore her but when he saw the look in her eyes, along with remembering what they talked about the day prior, he knew that it would be a bad idea to keep going so he let Izuku go with a "Tch." After that they all went home together with an awkward silence filling the air as they were worried about Izuku.

Izuku, surprisingly got home before Izumi. His parents were in the living room waiting and when the door opened they ran up to him with warm smiles across their faces.

"Izuku how was scho-" Inko was about to ask, when Izuku shot both of them a glare. If looks could kill, they would be bloody messes on the ground. He just walked up stairs slowly as his parents just stood there. Inko began to cry softly as she realized what they had done would impact the boy forever while Toshinori comforted her.

When Izuku reached his room once again those words played in his mind. He also remembered how he was mugged and how he was too weak to fight back.

"I need to become stronger... I WILL become stronger" he thought.

He began to do research on many things. From diet plans, to workout manuals. He even looked up some martial art techniques but he knew he'd need to improve his body first. He created a strict training regimen along with diet, sleep and school schedules fitted in. Everyday he would wake up early at 5 am, about 3 hours before school started,

He would get ready and make a light breakfast so as to not make himself feel sick while exercising. At about 5:45 he would do some stretches and warm up exercises including pushups, plank, bicycle crunches and so on, in order to build as much muscle as he could. At 6:30 he would leave the house as everyone was waking up and go on a jog to school. He would purposefully take a detour each time in order to get more out of his run.

He would arrive at school an hour later at 7:30, usually sweaty and breathing hard. He'd take the time he had until class to wash his face and change clothes as he couldn't run in his school uniform. Classes would go the same as usual with him trying to pay attention but getting picked on anyways.

During breaks, he would head into a park behind the school and he'd sit among the flowers, trying to calm himself from the stress of his everyday life. He read that it was crucial to have a clear and calm mind for training and he could tell it was working, although slowly. Lunchtime would be the same as always with him heading to the corner of the cafeteria and eating his lunch with the occasional group of kids walking over to pick on him.

After classes at about 2 pm he would head over to a gym not too far from his house. Despite his young age, the owner knew what Izuku was going through and had assigned some trainers to help him out. Every day at the gym he would go through strenuous exercises with the help of his trainers. He would work every single muscle group, taking 20 minute breaks between exercise sessions. He would be finished at around 6 pm and would be home 30 minutes later.

The rest of the night would just be spent eating dinner, finishing up any due schoolwork and then doing some light stretches before bed. He made sure to always get at the minimum 8 hours of sleep and would always be in bed by 8:30 at the latest. His family noticed but they did not really know what was going on as Izuku had done a great job of hiding his training and his body's progress from everyone. They would try to ask but Izuku would either glare at them and thus reminding them of his burning hatred for them or he'd just flat out ignore them.