Flinching at the trolls fangs infront of his face Strickler claws at the brutes grip. His eyes shine gold as he hisses lowly.

 "We want the same thing, Bular." Strickler grits out through his teeth. "I know you don't like waiting but it's taken time for the changelings to acquire the remaining pieces." Remaining pieces? What was Strickler going on about? Dread hits you, you feel something in the room. Something old and powerful.

 Tuning you stare at a broken Killahead.

  The whispers begins again and the carvings of Gunmar and Deya call to you as you stare at the bridge, memorizing every tiny detail. Inching closer, feeling as if your being pulled to the bridge you hesitate. Fingers hovering over the ancient structure you take a deep breath. Touching the cool stone the carvings etched into Killahead glow a light blue as a zap goes up your arm.

 Eyes wide things begin to focus as the details on the bridge become clearer to you. It was almost completed, Gunmar would be out soon. Flashes of battle, of war, the eternal night, a far out baby cry, and the music of a gramphone overlapped with a trolls roar.

  Pulling away gasping as the vision fades, you watch as the blue light begins to dull. 

  Bular chuffs behind you. He tilts his head hearing the hum of magic before he throws Strickler away seeing the bridge glow a light blue. Turning when you hear a loud thud, the changeling rubs his throat eyes gleaming gold as he stares up at Bular from the floor.

 You walk towards Strickler but stop as Bular huffs stalking past you looking for something. Grabbing a package he rips it open and you see a piece to the bridge. Strickler slowly gets up and adjusts his sweater. Clearing his sore throat while Bular holds the piece up, it flies out of his hand connecting to the bridge.

 "My father has waited centuries. The age of Gunmar is at hand." He states as the magic of Killahead fades.

  Strickler coughs readjusting his attire before stopping, petticoat now in place. Walking towards the bridge and Bular he hums in agreement.

 "Indeed it is." He states. "Isn't that right (Y/N)?" Strickler turns golden eyes gleaming and your heart hammers away in your chest as your eyes meet his. Bular turns growling and Strickler smirks. Your head begins spinning as the world goes fuzzy once more. Closing your eyes you wake up with a jolt sweat pouring down your face as you take in deep breaths.

 Gunmar was coming.

 Hands grasping at the bed covers you look around breathing deeply as your eyes scan the room. There were no paintings on the walls. No statues or relics. No golden eyes staring at you from all angles. You weren't in the museum. You weren't with Strickler or Bular. But this wasn't your room where were you? Had Strickler taken you? Were you in the Order? Were you safe?

 "Hey... Hey (Y/N) you all good?" Eyes darting up at the voice you see it's Toby.

  Toby?

  Seeing the redhead you stare into his green eyes. Tobies house. You were at Tobies house. You were in his room. After Trollhunting last night you came here. You fell asleep. You were safe.

  Taking a deep breath, nodding at him you slowly let your fingers unbunch from the fabric they were holding. Bringing a hand to your head it brushes through your hair as you take calming breaths.

 Was any of that real? How did you do that if it was? Last time you were knocked out of your body, this time you were just there. And Strickler he saw you. Bular too. You think.

  No one saw you when you astral projected last time and was it asteral projection or was it a dream? And those whispers? What were they saying? Where did they come from? What... what just happened?