"Who the hell are you?" Stain asked as Iida was telling Izuku to leave

"Who the hell are you?" Stain asked as Iida was telling Izuku to leave. "Hello, Stain. Sorry to drop in but I am here to talk to you about some matters. However, first I would like to know why you were wanting to kill this student? I could understand Native but a student who does not hold his provisional license is a bit much even for you, no?" Izuku asked. Stain watched Izuku carefully and then he noticed all of the other people with them and he was shocked that he didn't notice them. He was outnumbered heavily and was uncertain of the opponent's skill level. 

"Fine... I'll talk. I was going to kill him since he is a fake hero. He came here in revenge for his brother and was planning to kill me." Stain stated and Izuku just shook his head. "That is disappointing of you Iida Tenya. What would your brother do if he learned you died due to him? Also, yes, he would blame himself for this. Don't worry, I won't allow your death tonight since you don't hold your provisional license. I see those that are becoming heroes off limits if they don't hold their provisional license so I'll prevent stain from harming you anymore." Izuku stated and Stain was shocked and a bit annoyed at this. Iida himself was shocked and then noticed some of the uniforms. "You're all with Verdant! You're the group that saved my class and my teacher at the U.S.J when the League of Villains tried to kill us and All Might!" Iida yelled out and this information caught Stains attention. "Oh... you all belong to the Verdant group... interesting. I'm willing to hear you all out but the fake heroes must die though." Stain stated. Izuku nodded his head. "I can easily agree to you finishing Native off but this boy is off-limits. He does not hold his provisional license and therefore is off-limits in my eyes. Otherwise, even though we intend to recruit you, I will fight you to ensure his life for this night." Izuku stated and Stain dug his sword into Native's chest ending him. Izuku moved towards Native and motioned his arm to the end of the alley. "Have two clones take Iida to the other heroes," Izuku stated up to the group which they nodded at as Twice made clones to take the student away. As soon as the student was gone, Izuku talked again to stain. "Would you be willing to return to our base to talk or would you rather go somewhere else?" Izuku asked. Stain agreed to go to their base. As such, they headed off towards the teleportation location, and as soon as they arrived all of the clones arrived back. Even the ones that took Iida away.

Izuku asked them if the boy was safe and they said he was. They ran into LeMillon and were able to peacefully transfer the kid over to him before they left. The Mr. Compress clones said they had several Nomu's. As such, the unneeded clones broke down and everyone else went into the teleportation as Izuku alerted the user to open the gate. Soon they were all at the teleportation room. Izuku led Stain into an office and his guards join him as the advanced unit stay outside. "Thank you for agreeing to have this meeting Stain. Please excuse me for not showing my face or my men as you haven't joined us yet and I don't need information leaks until I am ready for my plans." Izuku stated and Stain nodded his head but was on guard as he sat down. Izuku asked if he wanted anything to drink and Stain shook his head. "Now, I just want to make sure I understand your ideas and why you do what you do so we are on the same starting page. If I understand you correctly, you are aiming to try and force society to change through action by removing those that you deem as fake heroes. Do I understand that correctly?" Izuku asked and Stain said he was correct. "Then, can you please explain what qualities deem a hero fake in your eyes since I am personally having a hard time seeing Ingenium as one?" Izuku asked and Stain then started to explain what he sees as a fake hero. "Those that are in it for money, for fame, those that don't care about saving people above all else. People that aren't like All Might who is the truest hero of all!" Stain stated. Stain, however, noticed the room tense a bit at the mention of All Might and he was curious of why.