He was a cold-hearted man like I said.

He had shriveled brown hair and wearing his black suit jacket with his slacks dressing formally for a headteacher, of course.

"I-I'm trying sir, to find the motivation to revise," I answered with a shaking tone because it was the truth.

Being diagnosed with depression you really do lose the motivation to do anything that you would usually do. Some days it gets worse than others but I let it consume me because honestly, I have no energy to fight back. Ever since my father died, I lost all hope he was my happiness and I loved him dearly he was the only one there for me since my mother neglected me, always working or going out with my dad, I adored their relationship but sometimes I felt like a burden to them so I avoided coming home sometimes and take the long route home. My father would ask if I was okay and I would nod however my mother, on the other hand, didn't care it's as she wanted me out of the picture. I didn't matter, only him.

"That is not good enough! You came here to make good grades for the school, not to disappoint the school's reputation, if you wanted to embarrass us then you should have left the moment you applied to New Harvard school." He snapped, coming off his chair and walking towards me. Out of instinct, I walked backward slowly as he kept lurking towards me like I was his prey ready to eat his last meal and I was the hopeless lion who had nowhere to go.

"You know how hard it is, I-I will do better p-p-please not again," I whispered and closed my eyes knowing what is going to happen.

Then I recognized a familiar look through his brown eyes, they were telling me it's time for my punishment. A smirk grew on his face.

Like I said it wasn't the first time.

"Lean down on the chair and bend so your ass is up." He demanded, and I shook my head repeatedly hoping he would listen.

"Now!" He growled.

Hesitantly, I obeyed and leaned down the chair, I heard a sound of a belt being removed and my heart started to drop.

"Undo your pants." He ordered, and I quickly unzipped my ripped jeans and sliding my panties down.

"Count every spank I give you maybe then you will switch your brain on." And then I heard a THWACK! with his belt on my bare ass.

"One!" I yelped, tears started to form in my eyes.

THWACK!

"TWO!"

It kept on going on and on until I lost count. Suddenly he stopped, but then I heard his zipper being undone and I turned around to see him undoing his black boxers, I immediately started to shake my head no.

Virginity is an important thing for most people, for others, they don't care as long as they lose it. For me on the other hand I wanted to lose it to the future man I would love and marry for the rest of my life, call me a hopeless romantic I actually believed in love.

That changed, when my headmaster touched me for the first time. He stole my innocence, it was 4 months ago and up to this day, no one knows.

"PLEASE LET ME GO!" I shouted.

"Shut the fuck up no one is going to hear your pathetic cries, now use your mouth for good use and turn around." He started to wrap his dick in his hands slowly stroking himself and I gulped my tears away turning slowly on my knees already knowing what was to happen.

"Open up child." He demanded and I did pathetically because I know I couldn't run, he already locked the doors.

He pushed his hips forward in my mouth as I took him in. "Fuck, that's it use that mouth on my dick." He grabbed my hair and started to push it forward making me take him deeper and as I felt him in the back of my throat.

One thing I was thankful for was at least I didn't have a gag reflex, so my food wouldn't be pouring out.

"This is probably the only useful thing you are to this school, being my personal slut." He groaned and tears started to pour down my rosy cheeks but I couldn't do anything.

I wanted to stay in this stupid school, and that came with a price.

Reporting him would seem to be the smart thing to do, but it's his words against mine. Who would believe a student? Plus he could just remove the footage from his cameras and I would be the foolish one, I couldn't speak to my mum about it because I didn't want to seem like a burden to her she was already dealing with my father's death and I didn't want to add any baggage. Plus she wouldn't care because she is hardly home anyway.

He grunted and hot spurts started to come as I tried to move out but he kept my head still and firm making me swallow it as his eyes started to roll back and he grabbed my hips pushing me down.

"You're going to be a good girl and take my dick in ur tight pussy of yours." He said more like a statement than a question and right now wouldn't be the best time to even question him.

Without a response from me, he thrust his hips with his dick in my opening as my back was faced to him and slammed in making me tightly close my eyes.

"Please why are you doing this? I've given you what you wanted, I obey you please just let me go I won't tell anyone." I whimpered.

"Because bad girls deserve to get punished and you know our agreement, you stay in this school means you listen to my orders and what I say, now shut the fuck up." He grunted while moving at a fast pace.

I let out small moans which I hated. I hate how us female body betrays us to things we don't agree with. Just because we moan doesn't mean we are enjoying it's just human nature.

Time went by and he was still torturing me which I despised so much I wanted to crawl in a hole. I hate feeling worthless and useless just to be used.

Sex has been ruined for me and I don't think I'll ever enjoy it the way you're meant to.

My ears started ringing as I started to zone out as he kept on thrusting and rolling his hips and my body froze, my breathing shallowed and I closed my eyes wishing to be anywhere but here right now.

***

Hey y'all I hope you enjoyed it, I'm so excited for this story I hope you give it a chance!

I know this seems a bit...much but that is the start of the plot and it will make sense when you stick around like I had this idea but I was too lazy to do it and I finally found time since its lockdown.

Ew lockdown.

I live in London. How about you?