"Ight"

"Bye see you later" I said smiling lightly when I got to the counter. I hung up he phone not giving Mel a chance to speak again. I placed my order and I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist. I frowned a-little and quickly fixed it when the girl who looks like 15 looked at me with a questioning look.

"babe hurry i'm ready to go" he whispered in my ear. I nodded my head slowly giving the girl my money and then pried Chris hands off me and went to sit down.

We waited for my food and Then my name was called. I went to get it and Chris gathered our bags. The girl handed me a slip and I looked at it .

"Are you okay?"

I nodded my head at her and gave her a warm smile. She smiled back and continued doing her job. I slip the paper in my pocket and went back over to Chris who as just standing there.

"Lets go" I said eating my food. I popped a piece of broccoli in my mouth and walked towards the exit of the mall.

"Man its hot asf" Chris said whipping his forehead.

"No its not your being dramatic " I said taking a spoon full of rice and putting it in my mouth.

"Shut the fuck up fat ass"

" You right I do have a fat ass" I said as I smirked . He kissed his teeth and popped the trunk as we mad it to his car. I went and got in while he put the bags in the car and I continued to eat. Ima fat ass let me eat.

{30 Minutes later}

We made it back to his house and we went inside. I greeted his people and they was nice to me except one. Jordan didn't like me from the get go and always said something slick hell I almost fought the boy cause he called me a hoe but Chris got him straight.

Anyways, I headed upstairs and Chris told the boys to stay down stairs. "Damn did nigga really want pussy... He ain't getting shit" I went i to the bathroom and changed into the trash he bought for me and I stayed in the bathroom debating if i should change because that shit was nasty like who the hell wear this shit.

"Babe come on" Chris said from out side of the bathroom. I took a deep breathing finalizing that I was finna go out the bathroom with this shit on.

I walked out and I looked around the room and spotted Naked Chris. standing by the bed. I smiled at him as sweetly as I could.

"I got drinks to set the mood" He said walking towards me. He finally got to me and checked me out before pulling me close to him body. I got chills as his hands roamed down my side and found its way to my ass.

He gave it a light squeezed before moving his hands back up. He leaned down and whispered " You ready princess " Into my neck and Lord my legs got weak from his voice.

Your suppose to kill him not fuck him snap out of it Ari.

I bit my lips softly as his hands continued to travel around my body and he planted soft kisses on mu neck. I started to get wet and I left out a pleasured moaned as he pulled away.

He gripped my waist as he pushed me towards the bed. He laid me down slowly kissing my neck once again. He crawled compl on top on me and grinned slowly as I felt his hardness on my I moaned gripping his hair.

I enjoy this so much knowing I shouldn't but I did. I began rethinking my plan on taking him out before you know things get so far but I had to.

He slipped his hand down between us, playing with my clit since my pussy was barely cover but this thing I had on.