F O U R T E E N

"Babe, you need to get you mind off him

     "Babe, you need to get you mind off him. Its been 2 Years." Stephan complained. I know I should hate Antonio for what he did. But I just dont have the guts to. He was my only boyfriend who didn't  cheat on me. I always had bad luck when it came to relationships.

"I know. I just can't help but wonder what he is doing right now." I sadly said. I was still living here. Just somewhere else. I sold my house and bought an apartment. It was small but bug enough more me. Plus, it is a good price. It's safe and nothing really bad happens here. I work at as waitress. There is nothing bad the outfits cover everything. Unlike my last job wear they made me look like a whore. I felt, I don't know how I felt.

  "Babe, I'm sorry. He probably moved on."Stephan cringed at his own words. I feel hopeless.

"I know, he probobly did." I said an looked down. I sent him money to repay for the things he bought me. I know he kept sending me messages but I blocked it and moved on. The bakery pays me good money enough to survive.

"Come on let's go eat. My treat." He said and pulled me into a hug. I nodded and got my coat and bag ready . We got into Stephens car and drove off. We pulled up to McDonalds.

This motherfucker.

I gave him a looked. He looked at me and smiled sheepishly

"What I'm broke, ok." He said and raised his hand defence. I giggled and ordered. I got a hambuger, chicken nuggets, strawberry smoothie. After I left Antonio, I started to eat a lot more. My hips got bigger. Well I got thicker. My once small waist got a little bigger. But a bitch still looks snatched.

  We parked in the parking lot and began to eat.

"So, how is adrien?" I asked.

"He doing good. He just looks a lot more distant now. He doesn't really talk to me as much. He is always at work and come home late." He said. If only he knew he was about to propose. Adrien has been calling me, asking me his favorite food. Where he likes to go.

"Oh, well maybe there is a lot of work. He still loves you, babe." I resurrect. He nodded.

"Lets go to the mall." Stephan said. I nodded and gathered the trash up. I got out and threw it all away.

We are now at the mall. It wasn't as crowed. I got a few dresses and clothes cause my clothes fit tight now. I need to lose weight. I went from 36 D to a DD. I got a few dresses as well, so I can feel cute even though I'm not going out. I got a pair of shoes, and a pair of black heels.

  Stephen got clothes and shoes as well. We sat at the food court to rest for a bit. Stephan eyes widened and pulled me up. He grabbed the bags, we began to run. He knows I don't run. We got to the car and stuffed all the bags in. He started the car, he began to pull out. I saw him.

  His eyes, so beautiful. He looks hotter. He yelled at the car to stop but Stephan didn't. They got into the cars that were next to us. They began to follow us.

"Stephen what the fuck!" I exclaimed.

"Be quiet. We need to lose them." Stephan said and began to drive recklessly. They were still behind us. We lost them. We both let out a breathe of relief.

"I'm sorry, it's because you looked a lot better. You need to move on." Stephan said. I nodded but still in shock. I grabbed the bags and set them down in the living room.

"Alright love, I have to get going. Adrien is gonna get home soon. I hope. "Stephen said sadly.

"He will babe. "I said and walked him to the door, I waved good bye. I grabbed my clothes and tried them on. I like how my body looks now. It's now 8. I got a lingerie, I got 5. Black, dark green, grey, red, and white. I was trying on the red one when somebody knocked on the door.

  They continued to knock on't he door very loudly. I got a robe and tried it loosely. I rolled my eyes and opened the door ready to yell at them.

   I felt lips on my lips and then began to move to my neck. I pushed them off and slapped them.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I was such an asshole. I miss you, please. Please. I will be on my knees if I have to. Just please forgive me." It was Antonio. I glared at him. He got into his knees and began to beg. His arms wrapped my waist pulling me close. His head laying on my belly.

"Are you fucking drunk!" I told him.

"No, maybe. I don't know." He hiccuped. He got up and layed his head onto my boobs, his eyes brightened. He was about to take off the robe.

" I don't forgive you. You have to earn it."I said and pushed him off.

I pointed at the door." The door is open you can leave." I said and walked to the room. I heard a whine and him stomping.

" No!" Antonio yelled. Oh my fucking god. Since when does he turn into a fucking baby.

"Yes, leave."I argued.

"No, I want to stay here."He argued back. He jumped onto the couch and got comfortable. I than heard a noise. He fucking fell asleep. I rolled my eyes and closed the door. I put double the lock. I grabbed a water bottle and Advil. I placed them on the table. I grabbed a bucket and placed on the side.

  I went to my room and decided to not change. I'm to fucking tired. I put my my hair up. I don't work tomorrow,  so yay. I turned the lights off and got comfortable. The number one position I like is the one where my leg is open, I'm laying on my belly and on leg is straight and the other is up. Anyways you know.

  I heard my door open and someone can lay in bed with me. I was pulled from my comfortable position into a chest. I rolled my eyes and got out the room. I went to the guest room and layed down. The door opened again and I was pulled into a chest.

Help me god

"Antonio, I swear if you don't let me go right now."I warned,

"No, mine." He mumbled. I huffed. I grabbed his arm and removed it. I turned around and put a pillow between us. The pillow was removed and he layed on top of me.

"I swear, Tony. What do you not understand?" I asked.

"I don't understand anything." He said and pushed his head into my boobs, he sniffed and sighed content to my smell.

Weirdo.

I layed awake. Wondering how, I'm going to remove myself.

( A/N)

HEY LOVERS. A CHAPTER IN ANGELA'S POV. TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY. I FEEL PROUD,.

HOPE YOU LIKE.

STAY SAFE, DRINK WATER, EAT YOUR FOOD.

BYE LOVERS.