fourteen

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ✯
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ✯
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ✯
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ✯
┊ ┊ ┊ ✯
┊ ┊ ✯
┊ ✯

"I'm known to go a little too fastDon't mind all my friends, I know they're all crazyBut they're the only friends that I haveI know I don't know youBut I'd like to skip the small talk and romance, girlThat's all I have to say so, baby, can we dance?"

Don't mind all my friends, I know they're all crazy
But they're the only friends that I have
I know I don't know you
But I'd like to skip the small talk and romance, girl
That's all I have to say so, baby, can we dance?"

The four ghosts were standing outside the Orpheum, "Look, don't worry, guys. Willie said he'd get us on the marquee."

"This is gonna work, right?" Reggie asked. He was standing with his arm around Lily, he couldn't get the memory of her forgetting him out of his head.

"It has to." The twins said.

All four of them hunched over from getting a jolt, however Lily fell to her knees. Lily was able to fix her hair, she looked normal now, but she still felt like shit.

"Hey, are you guys ok?" Willie asked as he approached them.

Reggie helped Lily up while Alex responded, "Nothing we haven't felt before." He groaned, "How'd it go?"

"Well, when that opening band wakes up, they're gonna find their bus 200 miles outside of Vegas with no chance of getting back in time." Willie told them.

"And that mean there's probably a promoter upstairs right about now freakin' out." Luke laughed.

"Nah. This is Hollywood, man. I'm sure he's being very professional."

Alex stepped forward, while Luke, Lily, and Reggie walked away slightly in order to give a bit more privacy to Willie and Alex.

After they heard Willie skating away, they walked back up to Alex, "Alex, you alright, man?" Reggie asked.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm okay."

"Well, thanks to Willie, Panic! At The Disco needs an opening band." Luke told them.

"Then I guess someone up there needs to know we're available." Alex said, he looked to Lily who didn't seem to be talking much, "You good?"

"What? Oh, yeah, yeah." She said with a smile.

The four ghosts poofed to the office upstairs, they saw the manager yelling at the phone and smashing it on the receiver multiple times.

"Yeah, Willie was right. This guys a total pro." Reggie joked.

"All right, boys, sis. Let the magic happen. Alex, Lily, no dancing." Luke said.