ten

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ✯
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ✯
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ✯
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ✯
┊ ┊ ┊ ✯
┊ ┊ ✯
┊ ✯

"We'll never get freeLamb to the slaughterWhat you gon' doWhen there's blood in the water?"

Lamb to the slaughter
What you gon' do
When there's blood in the water?"

The four ghosts were sitting in Julie's living room. Alex and Luke were seated on the couch, while Reggie and Lily were being a clingy little couple and cuddling on the armchair. Lily was amusedly watching Carlos look for ghosts, while Reggie was more interested watching her. There was no doubt about the fact that he loved her, and she just as obviously loved him.

She giggled slightly when Carlos walked right past them not noticing them at all, Reggie loved her laugh, he just smiled and continued to watch her, he couldn't believe that Lillianna Patterson was in love with him. What Reggie didn't know, is that Lily couldn't believe that he was in love with her.

She looked up at him, she furrowed her eyebrows and giggled slightly, "What?"

"Oh, nothing. Just looking at the prettiest girl in the world." He replied smiling.

She smiled so brightly at him, "Aww!" Alex said from the couch ruining the moment, "You know, I always thought when you two finally got together it would be just like this."

"It's sickening." Luke groaned, but on the inside he was happy that they got together.

"Oh, please you love it." Alex teased.

Luke just rolled his eyes and they all went back to doing nothing. Lily was still curled up into Reggie's side.

"For the last time, mijo. Ghosts are not real." Tia Victoria said as she walked into the room.

"Looks like Carlos' aunt just lost the farm." Lily joked.

"Typical adult. Remember when we were kids, and they never believed what we said?" Reggie asked them.

"Yeah. I'm pretty sure that's just a 'you' thing. I was always pretty trustworthy." Alex replied.

"Yeah, Lily and I too." Luke agreed. "But, shouldn't we be more worried about Julie? Her dad just busted her, ok? He's probably making her quit the band."

"Well, there's not much we can do about that now, but..." Reggie said as he got up, causing Lily to pout, "I'll be right back," he told her, "We can still help Carlos. Adults not believing children ends tonight." He declared.