eleven

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ✯
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ✯
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ✯
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ✯
┊ ┊ ┊ ✯
┊ ┊ ✯
┊ ✯

"'Cause you had a bad dayYou're taking one downYou sing a sad song just to turn it aroundYou say you don't knowYou tell me, "don't lie"You work at a smile, and you go for a ride"

You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me, "don't lie"
You work at a smile, and you go for a ride"

Reggie and Lily were sitting in the dining room of the Molina house, they shared a chair, Reggie had practically whined because she sat down across from him, so she ended up on his lap leaning against him with his arms wrapped tightly around her waist, not that she was complaining. He had his chin propped on her shoulder and they were talking to Ray.

"Ooh, I like this one. It's got a good composition, buddy." Reggie told him as they looked at Ray's laptop, "What do you think, Lily?"

"I'm leaning towards a solid nine outta ten, I really like how it captured the whole room." She said in her fake judge voice, Reggie chuckled and pulled her even closer to him.

Ever since they talked to Willie and found out Caleb wanted her gone quicker Reggie had been extra clingy with her as if she was just gonna disappear any minute, Luke just seems mad all the time, angry that he might lose his sister, and Alex didn't know what to feel. But Lily... They were all concerned for her, she seemed happy... like weirdly happy, almost as if she didn't know that her time was running out.

"Ow!" Lily groaned as she got hit by what she labeled as 'a double jolt'. She pushed herself back against Reggie more and curled into him as a single tear ran down her face.

Reggie wiped her tear away quickly and looked into her eyes, all the brokenness she's been hiding now shown through. "Lily... I promise you, I won't let anything happen to you." He said kissing her cheek.

"But, if it does-"

"Don't talk like that. You're not going anywhere." He assured her.

"You always do know how to make me feel better." She whispered.

"I love you, Lily, you're not gonna..." he trailed off.

"I love you too." She said before they kissed.

"What are you doing?" Alex asked as he poofed in.

"Hey, Lex." Lily greeted quietly.

"We needed a pick me up, and hanging with Ray always does the trick." Reggie explained.