8. The Comeback

-At the graveyard dimension-
Sirzechs teleported to the dimension
Sirzechs:'if I remember right, the reaper inside him is called xen'
Sirzechs:" XEN!"
Nothing happens
Sirzechs:"XEN IM TALKING TO YOU, DEMON WHO POSSESSES Y/N"
Xen:"what do you want devil and don't shout like that I maybe as old as the time itself but I'm not deaf"
Sirzechs:"as you know I brought y/n to thisv place so he can use the live power of the corpses in here to come back to life"
Xen:"so what?"
Sirzechs:" I hoped you would help me resurrecting your host"
Xen:" for that to work you have to leave or he will take your life power as well"
Sirzechs:"ok but promise me this will work, I just want my sister to be happy"
Xen:" I'm not making any promises, you know it's hard to resurrect the reincarnation of death but I'll try my best to help my so- I mean host"
Xen:'fuck why did I say this?'
Sirzechs:"did you just say he is your son?!"
Xen:" we can talk later now leave"
Sirzechs:" ok but how long will it take?"
Xen:" well since we are trying to resurrect death itself it might take one or two months"
Sirzechs:" why so long, you know that the body's of the two heavenly dragons are stored here right?"
Xen:" yes and because their bodies are here it takes so long, I have to transform dragon energy into reaper energy, now LEAVE!"
Sirzechs:" ok but if he isn't showing up after two months I'm going to check"
Xen:" yeah, yeah...now leave leave leave leave leave leave..."
Sirzechs teleported back to the others

-At the orc-
Rias:" wow you're s back so quick, wait where is y/n? Don't Tell me you left him there"
Sirzechs:" his inner demon told me to leave or he'll steal my life power as well"
Rias:"ok then..."
Akeno:"but how long will it take him to return"
Everyone turned to akeno after hearing her worry for a boy the first time
Sirzechs:" his demon said one or two...months"
Akeno&Rias:" one or two MONTHS?!"
Sirzechs:" yes I'm sorry ...but we have to wait, there is no other way"
Rias:" I understand but the rating game against  riser is on two days"
Sirzechs:" I'm sorry but you have to fight without him"
Issei:"don't worry I'll save your virgin- I mean free live" Koneko punches issei in the guts
Koneko:"shut perv"

-at the graveyard dimension in y/n's subconscious-
Xen:" try harder y/n"
Y/n:"I don't get why can't I go help Rias with this whole rating game thing?"
Xen:" I told you before, you aren't fully healed y/n, and while you are regenerating I thought it would be a good time to train. You still haven't mastered your balance breaker"
Y/n wasn't answering because he was deep in thought
Xen:" Y/N!"
Y/n:" listen I want to make a deal with you"
Xen:" bring it up kid"
Y/n:" so listen...since we are in my subconscious time is what ever I want, right?
Xen:" yes, but I still don't get your point"
Y/n:" the deal is, if I manage to activate my balance and deactivate my balance breaker whenever I want you will speed up time so I can get back to Rias and the others"
Xen:" that sounds nice, ok deal"

-time skip-
Y/n:" finally I did it"
Xen:" yes, you did good y/n I am very proud of you"
Y/n:"so now it's your part of the deal"
Xen:" yes"
...
Y/n:" so when will I wake up?"
Xen:" now!" He said and you were slowly opening your eyes

-back in the graveyard dimension"
Y/n:" finally, wait where am I?"
Xen:" you are in the graveyard dimension, sirzechs brought you here for you to heal"
Y/n:" how much time has passed?"
Xen:" on month and one week"
Y/n:" what about the rating game?"
Xen:" I don't know but you can just teleport to your Rias, remember you are much stronger now"
Y/n:" right"
Y/n:' I'm going to save you Rias'
You said as you teleported away

-at the Phoenix domain-
Kiba:" I still can't believe that Rias is going to marry riser today"
Akeno:" yes if only y/n was here"
Issei:" going to think that y/n has already healed but won't come here because he is a lowly coward"
Akeno:"hey don't say such mean things, after all you killed him"
Issei:" that was nothing, it was only a little dragon shot, everyone could have survived that but y/n is just a little bitch"
Akeno:" don't say that, you-" she got cut off by riser appearing on the little stage
Riser:" riser is back and with me my beautiful bride" he says and at the end of the hall Rias appeared in a bride dress. But before he could say anything y/n flew through the wall and landed I front of riser
Akeno:" look issei, guess the little bitch is back"
At the same time Rias's eyes started to widen as she saw y/n in front of riser
Riser:"what are doing here low Devil, you were not invited! GUARDS"
Suddenly guard started to surround y/n and started to approach him slowly, y/n then looked at them and started emitting his aura the guards started running away in fear

Y/n:"so riser will you be smart like your guards or do you want to fight me"
Riser:"you are going to pay! I will accept your challenge and fight against you in a classic 1v1"
Sirzechs:" excuse me but do you mind me to spice the fight up a little?"
Riser:"what do you mean?!"
Sirzechs:" let's place a bet, shall we? Y/n what do you want to get if you win?"
Y/n;" all I want is Rias" Rias blushed when she heard this
Sirzechs:" and what do you want for winning riser?"
Riser:" I want him as my servant"
Sirzechs:"so it's all set. If y/n wins Rias will be free to decide whoever she wants to marry and if lord riser wins, y/n will become his servant"
Rias:"y/n please don't do this it's dangerous!" She said worried
Y/n:"don't worry I'm prepared"
Y/n looks back at riser and then at sirzechs
Y/n:"deal"

————————————————————
That's it folks, I hope you enjoyed this part and comment if you want another girl for y/n's harem because we still have rom for more...
But I won't add grayfia, koneko, asia or any girl from another anime

-DC-