Chapter 9 - GLOOM'S DREAM (2)

Depuis le début

Or I'll be right after Doubt.

Doubt risked so much doing that. 

He risked Amity's life - although, I don't think it was much of a risk because it seems Gloom likes Amity too much to kill him in anger. I think Doubt knew that though.

He's also risking his own life.

Possibly the most important risk (maybe tied with Amity's life) is... Theory's.

Theory is a skeleton everyone was quite happy with pretending he didn't exist.

He made a mistake one day by disrespecting Dye - him being the only one in the Universe that was able to - that wasn't a demi-guardian or guardian. Most of the commoners didn't have free will unless Dye decided (so he could make it funnier for himself when they realise that Dye is actually a sadistic freak.) Any other commoners that have free will that isn't the ones in the hospital live a lot longer than them. Although, it isn't that much. Since most of us are related or we hate each other, Dye allows us to have 'friends' and 'playthings'. 

We're only allowed a certain amount of 'friends' or 'playthings' depending on how many SOULS we could find him. Figures.

That guy is obsessed with SOULS.

What a freak.

Since Theory wasn't one of our 'friends' or 'playthings' he was given to Fiction, who wanted to do experiments on him.

Doubt, however, decided he liked Theory and wanted to 'claim' him. 

Eh, it sounds weird but we all knew Doubt only did it because he respected Theory for being a dick towards Dye - plus, Theory was quite cute to be honest.

In all fairness, the whole 'Guardian of Hate' thing doesn't really match Doubt well - since he manages to get attached to stuff easily.

And stuff he shouldn't at that.

...

In fact, a couple of hundred years ago, he and Gloom were 'dating'. Really the only thing they had going for them is they made interesting sounds in the night and their 'essences' were similar.

Ya know, hate and negative feelings or whatever.

Doubt quickly caught on he was being used though - which made him well... HATE Gloom... yeah I'm terrible huh? 

The hate he felt for Gloom then was nothing compared to when he realised Gloom secretly made sure Theory was able to be experimented on for Gloom and Dye's sadistic fuckery.

So basically it was all for nothing and Doubt was pissed.

So pissed he basically latched onto Complex, who hated a lot of things too. He probably tried Exposure but Exposure would have probably made Doubt pass out or say something he'd regret later.

I know for a fact if anyone is feeling particularly 'greedy' in any sort of way, I make... questionable noises.

Brotherhood - we must be so similar.

If we are as similar as I think, Doubt and Conflict are absolute weirdos-

But that's beside the point.

Basically, Doubt hates everything too - heck, he and Complex made an alright couple - they didn't do anything though, they sort of looked at each other and cuddled. 

They're not together anymore but oh well.

Despite us being enemies, Dye allowed us to go to their side if we wanted to. As long as we stole something. 

I have a wardrobe full of crap I stole from there and honestly it's hilarious.

"Mania, can we talk about something? I'm sick and tired of hearing nothing but silence..." Amity whimpers from the bed in front of me. 

Hm...

...

Maybe I'll risk death...

-------------------------------------

A/N - NO NOTHING TOO BAD HAPPENS OKAY- MANIA IS STOPPED NEXT CHAPTER I PROMISE I- NOT AMITY- I LOVE HIM TOO MUCH-

(p.s I'm lying to make you feel better)

Also guys! Hi! (guys in a gender-neutral term lol- don't come for me-)

I'm realising that Mania's POVs for the rewrite are exactly the same style as this one - as if he's talking to you guys... sorry lol- he's actually thinking/think-talking to himself so don't worry about it.

The next chapter will be in Demise's POV only :) because he is completely ignored and because I want to give more shine to the ghost's stories.

Then we will get some history of Trap and Complex's relationship with Dye (not love etc yk what I mean).

And then the last two chapters I will not say anything about ^^

Okay goodbye sim- no- guys- gals- nonbinary- paLs