Chapter 3 - REST IN PEACE

[See what I did with the title name? If you didn't then that's alright lmfao- okay... TW: a bit of violence and a sexual joke. e]

[Gloom's (Nightmare) POV]

I have a couple of guilty pleasures. Although, I'm not very guilty of them (honesty is the best policy) and 'pleasures' isn't really my thing. The 'innocent' side of it anyway. One of these guilty pleasures is getting attached to things I shouldn't. I had a decent supply of Negative energy but sometimes the little bits of Positive energy start to get to me. Feelings weren't really my thing until these... anomalies showed up. 

God I sound like Exposure.

Ew... I always hated that word. Then again, I hate a lot of things; and Exposure's name is one of them.

I get a bit side-tracked in my thinking sometimes. Full of too many brilliant ideas. Luckily, I still look good whilst doing it. He looks a bit good too... I mean sure he's supposed to be my enemy and I'm not allowed to do anything to him but that doesn't mean I don't want to.

But seriously, these little bursts of positivity - they usually come from this little pipsqueak in front of me. I'm a bit pathetic really; this little mistake of a skeleton who thinks he can pretend to be asleep in front of someone who just so happens to be able to travel through nightmares... is also the mistake of a skeleton which is the reason I sometimes get... feelings.

What a horrid word - feelings. 

What a horrid little skeleton - Amity. Even his name means Peace. That's disgusting.

I was standing right next to him now. 

If I lifted my foot up, and brought it down on his head, he'd probably die straight away.

His skull would crack into little pieces and Dust straight away.

I could do it.

I should do it.

And I would do it, if it weren't for the fact that I just... didn't... have the... heart... to do it.

WHAT IS THAT FEELING.

THIS DISGUSTING, HORRIBLE PIECE OF TRASH

WHY DO I FEEL THIS WAY?!

Kill him, kill him, kill him, kill him.

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK...

Why him of all people.... why, why, why, WHY.

"FUCK YOU, YOU LITTLE SHIT." - I screech, stomping my foot on his shoulder blade. 

Again and again.

Over and over.

He screams, tears rolling down his cheeks.

They're all faint though, because they're drowned out by the snapping of his literal bones. His shoulders, arms, neck and maybe even his spine.

He screams for a very long time.

Until he really does go to sleep.

[WORDS: 418 - Sorry for the short chapter, there will be some dialogue next chapter (: I'm trying to do as many chapters as I can possibly do because there is some more 'tea' coming (;]