Ash and Serena's Birthday

Start from the beginning

Next Day-
Both Ash and serena are at a shopping center and friends of ash were preparing for the party.

At the shopping centre serena was trying on dresses
A- Hey Sere lets buy this one this will look good on you.
S - Ashy you think it will look good on me?
A- Of course sere. Everything looks good on you.

Serena was blushing like crazy.

A- Sere btw where is my keystone.

Serena got a bit worried ash she can't let ash know about her surprise then she makes a excuse.

S- Ashy I left it in my room.
A- ok .
S- hey Ashy Brock called us for dinner today to celebrate his dating with Olivia.
A- Typical Brock. So is that the reason you said no date today.
S- yes it was . But Brock just told me yesterday about the dinner not about the party for his dating.
A- I understand sere.
A(mind)- I think she really forget about my birthday.
S- Ashy you don't look in good mood . Are you ok?
A- Yes I am good.
S- I think this will make your day.

Serena suddenly kissed ash.

A- Thanks sere. No lets pay for this dress.
S- yes Ashy.

I was almost 6 pm ash and serena were enjoying there walk to the friends hotel and after 30 mins of walk they reached at the hotel.

A- Sere lets go.
S- Yes.

Ash Pov-

Me and sere were outside the entrance of hall . We were entering like a couple as we entered the hall the lights were off and soon in few seconds lights were on and everyone Screamed surprise. And Sere kissed me saying happy birthday ashy. Thanks sere was all I could say.

No Ones P.O.V-

Ash- Thanks guys I really forgot that today is my birthday.
Serena - Ashy time for your gift.
Ash- Oh sere you don't need to get me a gift.
Serena- Ash your gift.

Ash received the gold bracelet.

Ash- Sere is that my keystone.
Serena- yes Ashy do you like it.
Ash- Of course sere. Sere you wait for you birthday you will get bigger surprise.
Serena- Thanks Ashy.

Then they all enjoyed and cut the cake all enjoy. About 11 30 pm champions came to the party. Cynthia sneaked quietly and Hid the cake in kitchen and asked her galcion to use powder snow on box so the cake doesn't melt.

All Champions- Happy Birthday Ash.
Lance- Sorry we are late.
Diantha- Brock invited us but we got some stuff to handle so we were late.

Ash- No problem. But why did you not called me we would have finished it faster.

Leon- we didn't wanted birthday boy to work on the day of his birthday.

Ash- Thankyou guys.

It was finally 12 am.

Ash suddenly went on the stage and called Serena.

Ash- Hey Serena Can you come on the stage.

Everyone was thinking what is going on except the Champions who knew what was going on.

Gary- You guys don't seem to be surprised what ash is doing.

Lance- Gary its 12 am and today is Serena's birthday.

Gary- Tf. Its a big surprise. I bet Serena doesn't remember today is her birthday.

On the stage.

Serena- Hey ashy why you called me here.

Ash suddenly kissed her .

Ash- Happy Birthday My Kalos Queen.

Serena was surprised cause she forgot about her birthday.

Serena- Omg I forgot about my own birthday while planning for yours.

Ash- same was the case with me.

Ash takes a box out of his pocket and takeout a beautiful diamond necklace out of it which had a pendant in shape of heart.

Serena- Omg thanks Ashy for the gift. You made it a reality what you said to me few hours ago.

Ash- Sere that pendant is nothing but a keystone now you can mega evolve you pokemon.

Serena- Thankyou Ashy.

Ash- Cynthia time for the cake .

Cynthia- yes Ash.

Serena - so ash did you know your birthday party.

Ash- No I didn't. But when you told me about Brock party I got a idea and made this plan .

What an expert lair.

Cynthia brought a huge cake with Ash and Serena in their kalos outfit.

Everyone- Omg this cake is so cute.

Dawn- I never thought that ash would do something like this.

May- same here Dawn.

Ash- Thankyou everyone for this amazing day. But now I think we gotta go cause tomorrow we have matches looks at Leon Alain and Steven .

Leon- You right ash.

Everyone left the hall and ended in there room.

Ash and Serena's room
S- Ashy this was my best birthday. Now I want you to win today do you get it.
A- Of course sere I will win for you.
S- night Ashy
A- night sere.

Thanks for reading. Hope you liked todays chapter. I didn't wrote for 2 days cause I went to my village and after I returned I was bit tired to think what to write and at that time I watched Orange which just broke me but now I am good.