Explanation To Friends

No Ones POV

Ash left the Champions suite and and went to the hotel where he and his friends were staying.

All friends of ash were questioning the alola gang and they were shocked how ash again saved the whole world.

As soon ash came to the room and saw his friends he was scared by the evil looks they were giving.

Misty- (in sarcastic tone) oh the secret champ is here.
(Everyone started laughing)
Ash- i can explain.
Everyone- you have to or we ain't giving you alone time with Serena.

Serena was shocked as she wanted to be with ash for all the time except his matches.

Ash- ok ok I will tell you guys the reason.

Ash- I was not allowed to tell myself being champion because of world championships cause they wanted to reveal the newest champ to the world in an fascinating way which was my entry on Solgaleo. So I had to keep it a secret.
When me and gou went to alola I was going to tell him but instead he went alone with chole and so I didn't tell him I was then gonna tell him about it after he returned but when he came back he gave news of him and chole dating so I was so happy that I forgot about that. And as for you guys I wanted to give you all a surprise.
So mina how was the surprise.
Everyone- It was really great ash.

Then Everyone congratulated him and suddenly Serena came and kissed ash with passion which was returned back by ash and they kissed for atleast 2 minutes.

Ash- what was that 😳 for sere

Serena- (//////////) I had no words for how to congratulate you this was the best I could think of.

Ash- (/////////////) Thanks Sere and everyone.

Misty may dawn and iris- Awww the champ is blushing.

Ash- Shut up all of you.
BTW guys I have been given a special place to stay at the Champions suit and I can take any one of my friend with. So sere are you ready to go to champion suite with me my kalos queen.

Misty May Dawn Iris and Bonnie- omg ash flirting 😍.
Serena- yes ashy I will come with you.

Ash - So guys do you wanna see my legendary pokemon.

Everyone(except gou and chole)- of course ash.

Gou- Bye guys I think I and chole will go and take rest as we know bout them.

Everyone- bye you 2 enjoy the date.

Both of them blushed hard and everyone starts laughing.
Ash - so everyone meet

Latias
Misty and brock- ash is it her. The latias of altomere.
Ash -yes . When me and gou visited there she insisted on joining the team.

Brock and Misty- ok.
Manaphy
Brock may and max - Ash is it her the one we saved .
Ash - yes guys.
Zygard
Bonnie- sqishy
Zygard cell form- its nice to see you Bonnie.
Bonnie- want to stay with me for the time during tournament and go to ash for matches.
Zygard- if ash don't have any problems.
Ash- of course you can stay with her i know you also missed playing with dedenne.
Bonnie- Thank-you ash.
Solgaleo
Naganadel
Everyone except alola gang - what pokemon is it.
Ash - Guys its an ultra beast . He came to earth though wormhole from his dimension when he was a baby and he and my Rowlet were best friends.
And finally
Zacian
Everyone- omg its the sword pokemon.
Ash - yes I caught it after I saved the galar region with help of Leon.

Everyone- Ash why you always have to save the world .
Ash- Cause my friends are there whom I care about.
Everyone starts to cry due to happiness. And serena hugs ash.

Ash- ok sere now let's go.
Serena- Don't you want them to meet the victiny which you gifted me.(//////)
Everyone- you gifted her and victiny
Iris- The little boy is finally a grown man.
Serena- Victiny come out.
Iris and Cilan- Ash is this the same one which we saved .
Ash - yes.
Everyone- Ash you are truly the legend pokemon saviour.

Ash- Thanks guys. Ok sere lets go.

They Reached the Champions suite.

A- omg this place is really huge.
S- yes ashy.
A- sere we have one problem.
S- what is it ashy.
A- There is only one bed .
S- we can sleep together after all we are dating and are soon to be husband and wife.
A- Sere you are really bold and to think of it we can marry next year if you want.
S- (///////) I a..am r..r..ready to marry you right now also.
A- you are really kawaiiiii sere.
S- Its too late we have to have dinner and go to sleep cause tomorrow is start of tournament.

They had dinner and went to bed and slept while cuddling each other.

Thanks For reading chapter 3 .
See you soon 😊.