Destroying The Rumours

Hello Guys And Thankyou For 750+ reads i really don't believe how I was even able to get 750+ reads cause I am really bad i story writing.
So lets begin the chapter.

At 5 Pm

Alexas Pov
I finally reached at the Champions suite and was stopped by the guards but when I told them I was called by ash they let me in as they remembered ash telling them there friend Alexa is visiting them.
I reached at the room of ash and serena. I rang the bell and was greeted by both of them.

No ones P.O.V-
Ash - He Alexa how are you doing.
Alexa- Fine ash and its really nice to see you after 2 years last time we met we were in kalos crisis.
Sere- yes you are right.
Alexa- should we begin the interview cause I really want to interview you and show the world the purest love story of the era.

Ash and Serena- Thanks Alexa.

Alexa- ok lets begin.

Start of interview.

Alexa- Hello everyone we are today live with the alolan champion and kalos queen. Hope you enjoy there interview and find the answers you all were seeking for.

So Ash and Serena how did you 2 met?

Ash- We met each other when we were 8 year old at Professor Oaks Summer Camp.

Serena- When I met ash for the first time I was lost in the forest and got tripped and fell down injuring my knee and then when I met my love of life for the first time he was my saviour and took his napkin and used it as a bandage for my injury and help me stand up but I was scared to stand but he spoke the greatest word which made me believe in my self and those where - NEVER GIVEUP TILL END. And then after I stand up I was about to fall but ash hugged me and saved me from falling

Ash- Then at whole summer camp I stayed with Serena. When she returned to kalos I was depressed for a month until Gary cheered me up.

Ash and Serena- So this was our first meeting.

Alexa- So after you started your journey did you ever thought you will able to see Serena again.

Ash- Actually I never thought that I will meet sere again and actually when I met her after 6 years I wasn't even able to recognize her until she showed my napkin which I used as bandage.

Alexa-Same question goes for you too Serena.

Serena- I also never thought that I will meet my ashy again. But one day when me and my mom were watching news I saw a boy jumping off the prism tower to save a Pikachu when I saw the face of the boy I recognized him and decided to start my journey. Then I went to professor sycamore lab and got my Fennekin and went to Santalune City where ash went.
Then I was finally able to meet my saviour and my love Ash Ketchum.

Alexa- You 2 really share a great bond. So serena from what you said I believe that you had crush on ash for a long time.

Serena- I love md him from the moment when he saved me in summer camp.

Alexa- So you love him since childhood. So ash when you realized that you love her.

Ash- It was after my sometime when I got my 4th gym badge in kalos. I felt like gifting something to serena so I gifted her a blue ribbon as she helped to get gifts for my pokemon. And when I gifted her the ribbon under wishing tree I realized I loved her but I thought that my feelings are one sided so I decided not to propose her and I was so dense that I was not able to understand her feelings.

Alexa- when you came to know about her feelings.

Ash- when we were departing after our kalos journey Sere was on escalator and she kissed me for a sec saying we will me again .
At that moment I realized she also loves me but it was too late to confess. And I went to alola and became the Champion so I could be worthy enough to love her.

Serena - Even if you were not a champion I would never stop loving you my ashy.

Ash- Same go for me too my sere.

Alexa- You 2 please stop flirting.

So Ash when did you confessed her.

Ash - Actually we started proper dating last week before revealing the world i am the alolan champion. Sere also came to know about it on that day only. And I was not one who confessed but it was Serena. I actually took her to wyndon Hill to confess her but before I was able to confess her she confessed to me.

Alexa- You two really have a great love story. So the world hope you got all the answers related to ash and serena.
So pls stop the stupid rumours them. It's the purest love story I have ever seen.

Other Champion while watching the show.

Cynthia- Omg the way they met each other.
Diantha- yes its really like destiny or something thing.

Lance and Steven- Ash being ash jumping off the luminose tower to save his Pikachu.

Leon - Man he really doesn't care about his life while saving others. I really don't deserve to be world monarch.

Alder- Don't say such things Leon you are also great.

Leon- Thanks in. But the fact they proposed at the wyndon Hill. I Really loved that part.

In the crowd

P1- I was really wrong about the relationship of ash and serena.
P2- yes. But there love story is really a kind of slice of life anime the proposals at wyndon can be a nice ending.
P1- yes you are right.

Ash and Serena room-

A- I feel like a huge burden was of my shoulders.

S- same for me ash.

A- lets have dinner and then sleep as tomorrow is quarter finals.

S - yes ashy you need rest.

After dinner they both slept cuddling each other.

Thaks for reading . See you tomorrow.