"Baby is with him. What if something happen to baby?"
"Who is baby?"
"Ahhh long story short we found a baby behind our door and Jin thought he is my son we did a DNA test and it was confirmed he is not mine. He is now with Jin. The police will arrest us as kidnappers if something happen to baby."

"What a drama! Seems you weren't in a good situation too."
"Yeah we found it today if you were here yesterday you would see how Jin's ignoring me." I chuckled. Jin loves you stupid. It is why I am in this step.

Jungkook pov

I entered our house.
"Jin!" I called but didn't hear anything.
"Jin baby!"

"Tae why he is not answering? Why baby is not crying?"
"Calm down Jungkook. Jin where are you it is me Tae."

"Jin wh-"
"You two fucking stupidssss! I was sleepingggg!" I smiled as heard him screamed and after that heard light cryings. Baby!
"They are safe." I quickly went upstairs.

"Jin!" He was looking at me with tightened brows and pouted lips as was calming the baby down.
"Are....you ok?" He came to me.
"Jungkook why are you crying?" I shook my head and hold him. The imagination of losing him is frightening.

"Nothing baby! Tae's here."
"Tae?"
"Jungkook!" I turned and looked at Taehyung.
"Taehyung!" He looked at Jin and then the baby. There was a paper in his hand and he looked at it.

"Tae?" He didn't say anything and came near me. He looked at baby who was in Jin's hold.
"Since....when he is....here?"
"What?" He took the baby from him.
"Ahhhhh....googooo....googoooo." He was trying to go back to Jin.

Taehyung was still looking at him. He swinged him in his hold. The baby looked at him and giggled. Taehyung smiled.
"Tae! Can you give him back? Ummm....he is not ours so I am afraid something happen to him. And more he will cry if be far from me."
"I am happy....you were here." He said and kissed the baby. Is the baby....Tae's?

He hold him and cried loud.
"Taehyung why-" I looked at Jin and shook my head.
"You are....like me. Aren't you?" He asked the baby.
"What do you mean?"
Tae turned to us.

"Sorry I got emotional!" He wiped his tears.
"What is with you and this baby?"
"Ah as Jungkook was saying about this baby I...was suspicious but....now. He is my son! I had some doubts but now looking at him....and his feature....he is mine."

Taehyung pov

I looked at the my son who was sleeping in my arms. I feel safe now. I was afraid his crazy mother do something to him.

"I didn't....expect this." Jin said. I looked at him and smiled.
"I am sorry! She caused you so much pain. She was telling some things but I didn't expect this. The thing is she won't stop. I am trying to find her. Well....I didn't expect finding my son is with you." He nodded.

"What was the paper in your hand?" I looked at thr letter. It surely was written by Seoyoung.
"It is from Seoyoung."
"What?"

"She knew....I love you! It is why she did this to you. She tried multiple times so I will marry her but... I refused he even use our son. The thing is she is addicted and a slut. I don't know how it happened but she drugged me and got me drunk and it is why I made this mistake." I sighed. I wish I never had gone to that club.

"You remember the day we found you out of a club?" Jin said and looked at me.
"After that I stopped speaking with you and you apologized. I told you what if you had done something wrong by being drunk."
"Jin baby bette-"
"No Jungkook he must know he did wrong. Not to himself but to this innocent soul." I lowered my head.

"This baby doesn't deserve this. He didn't do anything wrong to have an addicted mother and a stupid father. To come to this world not cause of love but cause of his father was stupid and his mother was a thirsty slut." I swallowed.

"I know I did wrong and I am ashamed."
"You must be. I am so sorry. I wish you could come over thid stupid feeling but you made it worse. You know what Tae?" I looked at him.

"I am so happy I never chose you over Jungkook! I am so happy my heart chose him not you." He then hold my son and went upstairs.

I chuckled as my tears were falling.
"Tae!" I closed my eyes. I never ever expected I be in this place. The thing which is bothering me more is his words are right.

I came out of my thoughts when I heard my phone. Seoyoung.
"What do you want?"
"Ah welcome back!"
"What do you want? You slut!"
"Ah I don't think our son likes to hear you talking like this to his mother am I right baby?" All these time she was playing with me telling our son is with her.

"Well...he doesn't like the fact you drugged his father and then fucked yourself by him and got pregnant."
"SHUT UP! I will kill him if you keep speak like this to me."
"Then do it!"
"W...wh...what?"
"I said do it!"

"He is here in my hold I can easily throw hi-"
"You can't!"
"What do you mean?"
"Cause he is here. In my hold!"

Jin pov

I cannot believe what Taehyung has done.
"Jin baby!" I turned and looked at Jungkook.

"Are you ok?" I nodded.
"I am fine!" He looked at the baby.
"He is sleeping again?"
"He was tired."

"Jin I knoe you are mad at Taehyung but she drugged him an-"
"If he wasn't in a wrong place it wouldn't happen."
"Jin!"
"All of us can do stupid things when we are like that but we must try not to be in danger. To be in a correct place." He sighed.

"We must give him to....Tae." I looked at the baby.
"He....wants...him?"
"Jin he is his father an-"

"KIM SEOKJIN GIVE MY SON!"  We got shocked as heard a loud scream.
"SHUT UP!" It was Tae.

I quickly hold the baby.
"Stay here no matter what happens ok?" Jungkook said and went.
"I SAID WHERE IS MY SON? I WANT MY SON! YOU KIDNAPPED HIM."
"I AM HIS FATHER!"  The baby started crying.

"Shhhshhhh no no no! Everything's ok. You are with me."

Jungkook pov

"So he is with Jin yeah?" She was about to go but I stopped her.
"Where the hell are you going?"
"To my son."
"But you left him and with the things Tae said you exactly knew he is not my son."
"Shut up he is my son and you cannot do anything."

"BUT I CAN!"  Tae said and came near her.
"Who said he is your so-"
"His eyes! His smile! I can see myself in him. I am so much happy he soesn't have your features."
"Taehyung I will kill him! Infront of your eyes."

"Yeah! Did you use alots of dugs? It is why you are ready to kill everyone?"
"Taehyu-"
"Or you need something to use huh? Your face is white. Is it this?"

"Shut the fuck up!"
"You think I will give my son to a slut? To an addicted person. Hell no!"

"I will get him." She then pushed us and ran upstairs. I was running after her.
"My sonnn!" She screamed.

We stopped as Jin came out with the baby.
"Jin baby I told yo-"
"The police is here. They are here to take her." He said and looked at her. She was about to go when Tae hold her hands tightly.

"You lost! Everything is finished now!"

Heyyyyyy! Did you like it? Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉