Chapter 1: (she is too clumsy)

Chapter 1.

"Welcome to San Sebastian High school" was written in the bold golden print above the school's brown gate.
A smile flickered across my face like a hologram and as I made to walk through the gate, I stumbled my leg on something. I landed on the floor, very hard.

" ouch!!" I groaned as I realized I had hurt my kneel cap. Just then I felt something like mud splashed on me. From the crown of my head to my feet.

Gross!

I quickly looked up to see what just happened. First I saw a car moving slowly into the school compound. The car tire was painted with mud and then I need no one to tell me that this car just splashed mud on me. It has tinted glass so I could barely see who was inside the car. I was expecting the owner of the car to climb down and apologize to me but hell no, it kept moving. I stood up in rage and took a good look at myself. I wasn't only smelling like trash, I sure look like one.

"Hey, you!" I called on top of my voice and I found myself running after the vehicle.
"Hold up you pervert, Didn't you see someone here?" I kept on yelling. I so want to pounce on who ever that person is and rip his/her throat. So Maybe, just maybe the car would stop I chased after it like a lunatic.
It didn't occur to me before nor until car sped off sight.

What was I thinking when I decided to chase after a moving vehicle? I stopped to catch my breath and that was when I noticed the bunch of students gawking at me.
I definitely can't step into my first class With the way I am looking now, I may be that typical crazy bitch but I'm not stupid.

*****

I decided to go to my dad's eatery which was a bad idea I guess. "What's that in your clothes?"

"What result to that fight?"

"When did you even came here?""Why did you came here? Why didn't you go to school"Dad rushed me with questions the moment he had dragged me into the bar.
Let's just say, I hadn't just gotten into a fight, not like I planned for it but I just couldn't help it.
Okay judge this,
minutes ago I had walked into dad's eatery exasperated barely noticing anyone around me.

I accidentally, keyword-Accident> bumped into a customer and in as much as I never wanted to, I apologized but the lady was being a bitch and slapped me.
Great, she slapped my lovely cheeks so I gave her a taste of her own medicine letting out my anger on her.

"Which one do want me to answer first.?" I battled my lashes, putting on an innocent facade. Dad sighed "Ok what happened why are you not in school?"

"Actually I went to school but
someone ruined my day. One sort of a jerk from no where"

"I know you must always have your way of defending yourself," he puffed driving his fingers into his hair. "But must you always get in trouble with everyone?"

"C'mon you didn't even hear me out first" I whined feigning annoyance and dad gave me the go ahead look, his gaze fixed on mine. "Ok how will You explain this, I was on my own when some Reckless driver intentionally splash mud on me" I defended, like it was the truth right?

"How did you know it was intentionally?" Dad make a quote sign for the 'intentionally'

"If What He did was a mistake, then what stop him from coming down and apologize to me?" I rolled my eyes.