EIGHTEEN - NEW LIFE...

Mulai dari awal

"What... Do you want an invitation or what... Come here..." He said and without wasting any seconds I ran on his arms...

"Oppa... You know what... They are not happy that I came here to meet you all..." I said with a pouty face...

"Ahh... Leave them... My baby is here that's enough... Wait... What he's doing here... Can't you come alone for once... I just don't like his face it irritates me..." He said and rolled his eyes... I looked at him and mouthed him a little sorry...

"Yahh... We wanted to piss her a bit and you are just... Urghh... Anyways... Are you not going to give us hugs..." Seokjin oppa said while opening his arms for me... I hugged him and followed by hobi oppa and KookMin oppa...

"Oh Taehyung come why are you standing at the entrance... I had made y/n's favorite food... Just wait a minute I will place them on dinning table..." Jinie oppa said and Taehyung agreed and sat on the couch...

"Oppa!! Do you need my help!!..."

"Yeah... Come and help me..." I just went inside the kitchen to help him... After few minutes I went to living room to call everyone...

But the view there was just... I sighed..

As always Taehyung and Yoongi oppa was fighting like dogs...

(Just think it's Taehyung)

"OPPA!!... TAEHYUNG!!" I shouted and they stopped in a snap...

"What the hell is wrong now..."

"He said that he loves you more than me... How dare he said that no one loves you more than me..." I just wish to punch him... Why the hell he's like this...

I just glared him and he backed up... "And you oppa... What's your problem... Why you are always like this to Tae... Why you hate him so much..." I asked him and he was just massaging his face...

"Y/nii... Listen to me... Leave it leave this matter... Let's just eat now..." Jinie oppa said... I think I should just leave this matter I just don't want to ruin my mood...

We all just agreed and went to eat our lunch...

We all were eating peacefully... "Umm... Kiddi wanna play some Video Game after lunch..."

"Why not oppa... You know what oppa... Taehyung is a tough match for you and Jimi oppa..." His face got scrunched...

"You know what no one can beat me..."

"We'll see..." As I said that we all ate as fast as we can... And did all the set up for video game match...

And the game got started... I was sitting on the couch with Jimin, Monie, Jinie and hobi oppa and Taehyung was sitting with kookie oppa on the ground facing T.V. like us...

And talking about Yoonki oppa... He just went to his bedroom to sleep...

Match was just going they were playing as if there is no tomorrow... First match got over and the winner was off course my TaeTae... I screamed in joy and hugged him...