"So what do you suggest I do because there is no way I'm going to let you take her away from me?" Aiden said in a firm tone.

"I am her father." James said standing his ground.

"And I'm Skye's mate." Aiden said in a bold tone.

Skye looked at them, they seemed as if they were about to rip each other's throat.

"Both of you just stop it, Aiden, this is my father you're talking to he might not be part of your pack or anything like that but please treat him with respect and daddy please stop this nonsense, you are all bickering over nothing. No matter what you decided it won't make thing better for any of us, no matter if I stay here or go to England or that awful boarding school in Russia I will not stay out of trouble especially after what happens in the next few months, but besides it doesn't matter where I run to he already found me. Dad, Nigel already found me." Skye said as she looked at her father.

James looked at her daughter shocked.

"He found you?" James asked Skye, he had been careful this time.

Skye nodded silently.

"Yes, now what do we do?" Skye asked as she looked at her father, he always knew what to do.

"There's nothing to discuss Skye, we will protect you." Aiden told her, he was not going to let this guy hurt her again.

Skye looked at Aiden; he seemed so determinate on all of this, on his decision.

"That's so sweet of you; honestly, but you can't just take your decision like that, you have to take in mind what the rest of the pack members think and not only you." Skye told him as she shook her head; she was not going to allow that.

"They will protect you too." Aiden told her knowing that the pack would protect their Luna.

Aiden knew that they would, if he wanted to he wouldn't even have to ask.

"I want to hear it from them, it has to be willingly and not another of your orders." Skye said as she looked at Cyrus and Derek who were the second in command of Aiden, they would speak for the others.

"We'll do it." Derek told her as Cyrus nodded.

"Then it's set." Aiden said; it was all clear now.

"Wait a second, Skyler you can't stay here." James told her making her groan.

Skye looked at her father and mentally cursed, even if the pack agreed her father had the last word in all this huge matter which was about her own safety and life.

"But daddy, I don't want to leave." Skye told him in a soft voice.

James looked at his daughter, he couldn't deny things like this to her little princess but this place was nowhere safe for her. So he used a small card that he had under his sleeve.

"What about Jace?" He asked her, she knew how much Jace meant to her.

Skye's face clouded as Aiden felt a pang of jealousy hit him, why was this Jace guy so important for her?

"He'll understand; he always has." Skye told her father in a soft tone.

"He is still in England you know? He is waiting for you." James told her daughter, the guilt would consume her.

He knew that Jace and Skye were inseparable; they were always together so maybe that would convince her.

"Dad please stop making me feel guilty, I will call him as soon as I can and explain everything to him." Skye told him with a sigh.