.

.

Yoongi and Jimin were walking around, Jimin spinning around Yoongi who was giggling at the latter who's being funny around the elder.

Yoongi's phone rang and he excused himself, leaving Jimin behind but Jimin can see where Yoongi was heading. Jimin noticed another guy with Yoongi's dog.

Maybe the caretaker...

Jimin hums around and walks behind Yoongi who finished talking with the young boy and dismissed him before turning back to face Jimin's grinning face.

"Holly! Hey! Hello, baby~" Jimin cooes while petting Holly. Holly wiggles his tail and almost jumped on Jimin. Yoongi pouts and sighs while staring at Jimin. Jimin seems to notice that his love is getting sad and jealous.

Jimin cups Yoongi's face and kisses him, in front of everyone. He has never been this confident about kissing someone in public. But today, Jimin braved up and did it anyway.

Yoongi was surprised but immediately throws his arms around Jimin's waist to pull him closer to kiss him dearly.

"Let's walk then we'll do some shopping before heading back," Jimin whispers as he kept leaning on Yoongi. Yoongi nods and lets Jimin take Holly as he runs like a kid around the free open space near his apartment.

Jimin looks so happy and free when he is with Yoongi who tries to make Jimin happy in every way possible. It just shows how much he loves that boy and he's willing to do anything for his precious angel.

"Yoongi!  Come here!" Jimin calls while smiling so brightly which made Yoongi's heart beat fast.

He's so into this boy...

.

.

Jimin's Pov :

I dragged Yoongi to do some grocery shopping with me. Even though we had enough items at home, but I needed some extra things.

"Can you please fetch some bread?" I request and earned a groan from my sweet grumpy cat.

"We left Holly at the register." He grumbles before walking to the next aisle.

We got everything we need ...and almost went to cash out then I remembered something.

"Shit! I forgot something!" I quickly came up with an excuse before running at the back.

I had this in my mind for a while since last night was intimating. So, better be prepared than being sorry.

Now, the question is ...

"Should I buy the Strawberry one or the chocolate one? .." when I was debating myself, the sales girl came to me and smiled at me.

"Do you need any help, sir?" I blushed because it's a very personal thing. But I do need help. ..

"Um..can you tell me which one is better. ." She smiles again.

"First time?" I nod being nervous. She points at my right hand.

"For the first time, your partner will love that one, sir." My eyes shined and bowed to her before she carefully packs them in a bag.

"Enjoy your night, sir!" She chirps and I smiled at her.

Yoongi was outside, holding the bags in one hand, Holly's lash on his arm, and tapping his phone with his other hand.

"What took you so long? What you forgot?"He asks when he noticed me running towards him. I gave him a smirk.

"You will see~ it's for you anyway. " Yoongi's face was puzzled because of my answer.

"Let's go home, first."

.

.

After arriving home, we had dinner and started some movies like last time. Holly is sleeping on the couch while I was in Yoongi's lap, we both were wrapped in a big blanket. Suddenly, I remembered last night's incident and blushed but then it kind of turned me on.

The flashback of Yoongi's bare chest and that bathrobe.. made my face red like a tomato.

"Yoongi.." He hums in a soothing voice. I turned off the TV and sat up before facing Yoongi.  Without further notice, I crashed our lips together and let out a small moan to hint at him where I'm heading.

Yoongi seems to be reacting just like I wanted him to do. His arms are resting around my waist as my hands were tangled in his beautiful slight bright hair.

The kiss was slow as Yoongi's hands slowly reach down to my butt. I smirked in the kiss while slowly pulling myself away from him.

"Yoongi... I want you. ." Yoongi's face kind of showed a shocked emotion before went back to his usual bored one.

"But, baby I won't lay a finger on you until you say that you're ready for it." He s being too protective. So, I leaned closer to his ear and nibble on it.

"I'm ready...and I want you ...now." I purr and slightly bite on his earlobe as he releases a small moan.

In swift, he picked me up and head to the guest room. I was glad that Yoongi wants to do that with me. He drops me on the bed, my body bounced a little and Yoongi locked the door beforehand. He comes closer with a very greedy stare but I had to stop him.

"Before that..." Yoongi tilts his head being confused.

"Strip in front of me ..please," I smirked again and Yoongi chuckles.

"You have some stripping kinks huh?" I blushed at his statement but he soon starts to strip off from the clothes and only left on his boxers.

"Your turn, baby." I love the way he calls me by any pet name. I slowly take my top off and Yoongi's eyes travel down from my face to my bare body.

"You're so gorgeous. .." a small curse was under his breath as well.

"It's your first time seeing someone half-naked?" Yoongi chuckles and shook his head. He hovers over me and plants kisses on my neck.

"But it is my first time seeing such beauty like you." My face heated up and my body also tensed up. Yoongi kept staring at me and kissing me, lower-key asking for permission.

"I won't do anything until you say so." He mumbles while breathing in my scent.

"Just...do it.." Yoongi stops and lifts his head to stare at my eyes. Hesitation was still there, I stroke his cheeks and start to kiss his jawline.

"I mean it." And that's all it took to assure Yoongi about my needs.

•  •  •

Cliffhanger. ..I know but I can't add an intense scene in a fluff one!! I'm sowwy! 😅😅

Anyway! Wait for the intense thingy! It's gonna be big and nice? Idk!

Thank you for reading!! Author-nim out!