Home Sweet Home

When I woke up I was in a bed and I wasn't dream. I hope not. "Hello, Sara!" I yelled. Maybe she's not real. Maybe if I just pinch myself I will awake and them fly home. I heard a door opened and I closed my eyes. Whispering please, tell me I am home please over and over. Arms wrapped around me.

"You are babe you are no one will hurt you again I promise." I heard Mike whispered and I wrapped my arms around him and cried into his neck.

"Mike please tell me I am not dreaming." I whispered.

"Your not." He said.

"Home sweet home right." I asked.

"Right, I missed you so much I wish you never left." He said. The door opened before I could say anything, and me and Mike were just starring at each other.

"Star honey can I talk with you." Sara asked. I nodded.

"Can it be here." I asked looking up from Mike.

"Sure I wanted to say that I want to adopt you." She said.

"I don't want to move away from this family especially not Mike." I said.

"I know I am buying a house here have my stuff shipped here. I was offered to work here anyway and I think it would be fun." She asked.

"I would love too, but I don't know." I said.

"Look you can't stay here. Your still Sixteen and they don't approve you being here. Even though they are a family but with someone you like that's just not going to cut it. The house is across the street." She said.

"Do it. It is better than living with a stranger plus I can come over." Mike said.

"Okay I will." I said.

Six years later I have a family, married, and a lawyer. My mom (Sarah) and Mikes mom kept Grant (boy 2 year old.), Pheobe (girl 3 yrs. old), Sammy (boy 3 yrs. Old), and Cecelia (girl three months). While me and Mike go to work. He became CEO of a huge company. My life couldn't be any better.

The End!