It was all a dream.

I woke up and I wasn't with Mike, or his family. I wasn't pregnant. Not engaged. It was a dream. I needed to get out of this apartment. I needed to be free from these horrible people. I can't spend another month here. I packed my stuff up and called a cab on my emergency phone. The door opened. "Going somewhere. Oh you plan on leaving, not before I can show how I will miss you." My aunts boyfriend said and he walked up to me, and I backed away. "Be quiet okay your aunts sleeping." He said and I burst into tears and he grabbed me by my throat. "Didn't I say shut up huh." He whispered yelled. He let go and I gasped for air. "Bed now." He said and I walked and the tried to make a run for it but he grabbed me and slammed me to the ground and I screamed.

"Please don't do this! Please!" I yelled and my clothes were being stripped off. My aunt was about to come in when she was handcuffed and a police ripped my aunts boyfriend off of me. I crawled in a corner scared. A lady came to me and kneeled down.

"Hi I am Sara. Its okay now here I got you some clothes wanna put them on so you can get warm." She asked, and I nodded. I put the clothes on and she grabbed my suitcase and we walked outside and drove off. she kept asking questions after questions I never answered them till she asked me she was sorry my mom did that and the neighbors constantly heard crying, and yelling.

"She is not my mother my mother and father died then I was put with my grandma and she died, now I am living with this amazing guy and his mom and two brothers. I just went to my aunt house but that was a mistake. Please drop me off at the airport so I can go home." I said.

"You have to answer questions then you can leave." She said.

"I don't want to!" I yelled causing her to yell. I opened the door and she stopped hard on her breaks. I got my suitcase and started walking.

"Honey get in the car I will take you to the airport when you tell them what happened. I will call the family you are living with and tell them everything I just need you to answer maybe four questions then you are off to your home. I will have to go with you of course to make sure you are okay." She said.

"Four question and I go home." I said, and she nodded. I got back in and I was taken to the police office. I told them everything and Sara took me to the car, and she didn't say anything.

"Can we take a stop. How about we go take you to the doctors and get a checkup to check up on things. Just in case." She asked and I nodded. She got me a doctor right away and I was taken in the room and put on a bed in a hospital gown. It seriously hurt to move. I felt the doctor touch my leg and I screamed. Sara stood up. "They just need to check up on things they won't do anything that you won't like. They won't hurt you okay." She said, and I nodded. I calm down and I burst into tears.

"It hurts! Why are they touching me there!" I said, and she grabbed my hand.

"They just need evidence okay. There done but they are going to clean you up, and put a special pamper on you then we can go on a plane and go home." She said.

"Go home. I go home no more stops." I said.

"No more okay. Close your eyes and count to ten squeeze my hand if something hurts." She said, and I nodded.

"One....two....three...........four...." I said gasping for air squeezing her hand as I felt them clean up from the accident yesterday, and this morning. I got to ten and a special pamper was put on me, and I Sara left to get me a dress from my suitcase and I cried. I didn't want to be left with a stranger even though it was the doctor. She came in and helped me up and I put the dress on. "It hurts to move." I whispered.

"It will feel better when the medicine kicks in you won't feel no pain." She said, and I nodded. Everything was okay, and I wasn't pregnant. We got to the airport, and got on a plane. I fell asleep next to Sara.