chapter#2

Seriously. ...I hate Mondays more than anything in the world.
It's the day Me, Lucy and lily go back to work .....I hate to face Miles because whenever I see him in feel guilty because he expects me to return the same feelings he has for me.....

I was sitting on the couch in our radio station. ...it was lunch time and I was waiting for the twins to come and join me before I start eating......I heard the door opening and I was hoping to see the twins but I saw the last person I wanted to see today.....Miles....

"Hey.....Sarah "he said as he walked in....he had a very wide smile on his face.....

"Hey" I said as he sat beside me on the couch....

Miles: umm mm I was thinking maybe you and I can go out for coffee after work....?

Oh....shit he is probably gonna ask me out...   why me.....

Me:oh . .  You see I have plans with the twins we are actually going for grocery shopping  after work.....

Miles: oh....can I join you guys....

Seriously. ..   why can't you understand that I'm trying to excuse my self from the little date you're planning.....as I was about to say something. ..the door opened and the twins came .....thank god you saved me.....

Me:oh Lucy. ...tell Miles that we are going to get groceries today after work....

I said that while signaling Lucy to play  along but she is so stupid to understand me I guess. ...

Lucy: oh are we going ....cuz I don't remember planing that with you guys.....

Fuck you Lucy. ....... Now Miles is definitely gonna thing that I'm trying to get rid of him.......seriously I'm not ready for actual relationship and stuff......

I turned around to see Miles reaction for what just happened.
By the look on his face....it seemed like he hurt ......it feel bad now. ...should I do something to make him feel better. ?
One date wouldn't hurt ...right?

Miles was about to leave the room but than I said " Miles....I actually want to eat ice cream. ..I am not in a mood for coffee ......so what do you say......?

As I said that Miles turned around to face me and when he was facing me...The smile on his face was huge. . 
He seemed so happy ......I looked at the twins and they seemed shocked by my sudden change of actions ......they knew I would never go out with him but ....I didn't wanna break his heart.....he'll understand me...one day that I can't be in a real relationship......

Miles: seriously. ....umm i thought  you guys were going shopping after this...

Me : yeah we were ...but now I want ice cream....so let's ditch work...

With that me and Miles left ....he opened the door of his car for me....such a gentleman. ....what no ....no one is catching feelings.    I am a loyal Army... I can't cheat on them.....seriously sometimes I feel like I'm so stupid.....I'm in love with someone who doesn't even know that I exist....FML ......

The whole car ride was silent. ..it wasn't uncomfortable silence. .it  was peacefully enjoying the view outside the car...Miles didn't say anything but it felt  like he was looking at me time by time.

"We're here" said miles and than he got out of the car and opened the door for me.. ..

"You don't have to do it ...you know " I said while we were walking towards the empty tables outside the shop....

He just looked at me and I knew that I fucked up again.....

He didn't say anything....but I'm not that stupid to see the change in his expression.....

We sat on the empty chairs and ordered our favourite flavours. ...

It was complete silence until Miles asked me " Sarah. ...Do you know what our producer was saying on Friday when I left early....?"

"Umm..I don't know. . I didn't go to his office ...why is it something important?

Miles: Maybe.....after I left Grey called me and told me that we have to do a very hugh live show...

"Do you know who it it?"

Miles: he said he didn't know who exactly the producer was talking about .....he said it's not one person we are going to interview. . they are like a group of 6 to 7 boys  or something like that.....

After hearing that i only wished for BTS to come so i can interview them and I can finally see them...I was excited and shocked as well ...Miles didn't know that grey is talking about bts  ..uffff he is not the member of bts army..... 

" when are they coming."

Miles: maybe two months from now ....Grey also said that they had a concert to do here ......

WHAT!!!!!after hearing that i couldn't control my excitement. ...BTS was the only one who had a concert.

I was beyond excited ....I was so happy when Miles told me that.. I can't wait to break this news to my bitches. ....

Miles saw the look on my face and he kept smiling at me .....I couldn't help but to smile back because I was so damn happy...  

Time flew by and me and miles actually had a great time together I don't know if I was enjoying his eyes
Company or it was the new he told me....it's probably the news. ......