Chapter 6

*edited*

*Knock knock*

I didn't answer but I sat up from lying down and made my back hit the beds headboard.

"Hey Rivers"

"Hey"

"How are you?" Is he serious?

"How do you think I'm doing Draco"

"Look I've been understanding with you but you need to stop talking to me however the fuck you want Rivers," he said as he gave me a glare that could kill.

"I don't have time to listen to yo-" I stopped myself

"Aw do I hurt your feelings Draco," I said with a fake pout and got up from my bed facing him. I looked down and see his knuckles go white from how hard he was putting pressure on them.

'Shut the fuck, I couldn't give less of a fuck about you Rivers. I should've never walked in the ro-"

I slightly gasp

"Walked in the what?" Silence.

I pushed him and I didn't stop "YOU- FUCKING- ASSHOLE-"

He didn't do anything he just stood there with his head down as I pushed him. "Stop fucking shoving me Rivers"

"I HATE YOU" I yelled and shoved him again

He gripped my wrist and pushed me onto the bed

"PUSH ME AGAIN I SWEAR TO GOD HMM" I looked away to the side sobbing

"DO IT AGAIN"

"STOP" I yelled loudly and he automatically got off of me

"You just said that you wished you would've never walked inside of the room Draco" I emphasized his name

"What did you want to happen then?"

"for me to get raped? Is that what you wanted?"

"I don't give a shit Rivers"

I slapped him. I knew I shouldn't have done that but I didn't care.

I got up and slammed the door behind me

I ran and ran until I was at the astronomy tower where I was alone.

"Hey" I heard an unfamiliar voice. He had dirty blonde curly hair and a Slytherin robe on.

"I'm Tate, Tate Langdon"

"I'm Amara Rivers"

"I know I've heard about you"

"Wait what?"

"I'm Estella's brother"

"Ohh ok okay that makes more sense" I giggled

"You okay? why were you crying"

You know when you're sad and then someone asks you what's wrong or if you okay what's wrong..yeah.

I looked up at him and started crying

"Hey hey it's okay he sat next to me and I sobbed against his chest and he played with my hair and caressed my face with his hand"

I told him everything. From the day I meet Joseph to the situation that happened with Draco.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry that you had to go through that"

I fell asleep and when I woke up I nuzzled myself more against Tate. When I picked up my head I saw Draco instead. Not Tate.

"AH" I yelled

"GEEZ WHAT RIVERS"

"What are you doing here? Where's Tate?"

"I told him to fuck off and to leave so I guess I'm his replacement," he said with a smile. "Come back"

"No, you hurt my feelings Malfoy"

"Yeah and I'm s-" he took in a deep breath

"I'm sorry Rivers"

"Okay"

"That's it? Okay?"

"You saying sorry doesn't change what you said to me Malfoy"

"Why isn't sorry enough for you Rivers?"

Not again. I put my knees to my stomach and put my head down. I guess he must've seen the cut on my arm.

"Rivers"

"What Malfoy?" I said and sat crossed-legged on the floor

He reached up for my arm and lifted my arm sleeve.

"Why would you do this Rivers"

"I-" I didn't know what to say in response, there was nothing I could say in response. He mumbled something and placed a hand above the cut and when he took his hand off me the cut was gone and he then kissed my arm. He healed me.

"Don't do it again"

Saying I was shocked would be an understatement.

Little did I know that he healed me because he couldn't help but think he was the reason for the cut on my forearm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to vote and comment <3 Totally didn't finish this at 4:07 am
If any typos let me know so I can fix it!