thank you.

hiiii.

so, it's official.

Scrabble has come to an end!

I loooove this book - especially the first ten chapters or so of it. Though at times, it didn't go exactly to plan, and there was a lot of rewriting, replotting, shifting bits around, I'm ultimately happy with what we have. :')

This has been my first short story, and it was reasonably hard at times to keep an interesting plot, whilst moving things quickly (sadly some of you felt it was too quick, but hey) and keeping the story as close to just 20 chapters as possible! It was a ride, certainly, and this book put me out of my comfort zone: with writing in a different time frame, to a type of Harry I've never written before; but I did truly love creating this story!

As aaaalways, my updates were awful - but it wouldn't be my story if I didn't leave a six-month gap between each post, duh.

I currently have no plans for a sequel, but with the ending, and if I get to planning and plotting.. who knows? You may very well see one soon..

I hope you have loved this book as much as I have!

And finally, thank you for all the support on this story, it truly means the world to me. I love you all so much, and I am more grateful than you'll ever know <3

I hope some of you will join me for my next books :') This book is my third, and so if you haven't checked out my first child, "Rain", for some classic class divides and character development, and my second child, "Art", for some adorable, soft Harry (although there are some very strong themes involved, which I would advise you to be aware of before reading).

I will be back with a new book as soon as my mind lets me. I get blocked a lot, and struggle for ideas - but as soon as I am able, I will be back to write some more. I hope you'll be back too.

Remember my messages are always open.

Thank you.

- xoxo S

29TH JANUARY 2021