(*Spoilers*) Old you

Start from the beginning

I felt like my heart melted at her smile alone. I relax and sit on the couch, "Fine. You said you had a hard day right? What do we usually do when that happens?"

She sat next to me with a soft smile and leaned on my shoulder, "We cuddle"

I swallow dryly and wrap an arm around her. I try to keep relaxed but tense when she snuggles up to my chest, "So... this? Is normal"

She giggled nodding her head, "You're so tense"

"I... can't say I know what to do" I chuckle awkwardly.

She suddenly moved to straddle my lap. I could hear my heart in my ears. She smiled at me taking my face in her palms, "I forget how pretty your yellow eyes were. They are so much more red now"

"How did we meet?"

"Can't tell you"

"Oh..." I felt so awkward.

She leaned her forehead against mine. Her hands moved mine to her hips, "You need to relax"

"I can't when you're on me like this" I huff

"Aw, feeling shy Kei?"

"You are on my lap"

"You'll get used to it. You were just as shy in the beginning"

"I... never thought I'd get a girlfriend"

"Fiancé" she corrected.

"Right" I try to look her in the eyes.

This was so awkward. I let my eyes wander for a second but I quickly look away. Im... trying for kids with her. Holy fuck. Maybe my future is bright.

"So, the green house?"

"Our garden. Has herbs, vegetables, and even some flowers"

"How long have we been living here?"

"I have lived here since before we met. It is a family home passed down to me. You moved in after a while of us dating"

"Was it my charm that drew you in?" I smirk

"When I met you, you looked like you had one foot in the grave" she laughed

I pout, "I wasn't that bad was I?"

"You were still handsome, I even got a kiss on the first date"

I relax feeling her running her fingers through my hair. It felt good. Everything is good.

~Meanwhile Readers POV~

I take his plate and put it in the sink getting ready to wash them when he followed grabbing a dry cloth. I hum in question.

"I always help with dishes" Keigo smiled awkwardly

I smile letting him help. He is sweet. How did I find a guy like him? I hope I meet him soon.

It is getting late I yawn finishing with the last dish.

"You ready for bed?" Keigo chuckled

"Yeah. Sounds good" I hum wiping off my hands.

I wander to the bathroom going through my nightly routine. I went back towards the room when I see Keigo looking lost, "Um... where is the bedroom?"

"Huh? Guest room is second to the left"

"Guest room?" He pouted

"Yes?"

"Come on, we are practically married in my time. I can't sleep without my loving fiancé" Keigo gave big pouty eyes

"Your time and my time are very different"

"Come on, I just want to cuddle. Cuddling doesn't always lead to sex" he whined

My face flushed deeply and he seemed to smirk.

"Oh? You get so shy. You used to be the one to pick on me. I like having the shoe on the other foot"

"Keigo. You're embarrassing me" I flush deeply while he chuckled

He wrapped his arms around me kissing the top of my head, "I know. I'm sorry I just don't usually get to be the one to pick on you. Come on, please let me cuddle while we sleep? I want to get some sleep before I'm transported back across town"

"F- fine"

"Thank you" he gave me a peck on the forehead

~Meanwhile~

Such a young face. Keigo is so handsome. I want to give him a kiss but I feel like I would be robbing his first kiss from my younger self. I settle for a light peck on his nose.

His eyes fluttered open at the action making him look at me wide eyed, "What was that for?"

"Don't worry about it"

"Are you uh... feeling better?"

"Yeah" I lean into him more.

Im in the mood but I'm just going to have to wait until they switch back. Keigo is getting tired. His blinks are getting longer. I stiffle a laugh but lean on his shoulder. I can take a nap here until my Kei returns.

"I hope you know I love you Kei. You'll see when you meet me"

He is already fast asleep his wings heavily drooped to each side. I sigh and fall asleep as well knowing in a few hours my Kei will return. 

(Just something cute again)