"You just met me Doffy, how could you have possibly fallen in love with me already? Hehehe. Is that why you're always being so nice to me?" Returning her smile, I pushed my sunglasses on top of my head as I laid back on the blanket below me. "So, you've found me out then? Fufufu. My feelings are recent but I never felt this way about anyone before"

(Y/n)'s Pov

"You've never been in love before?" Joining Doflamingo on the ground I stared into his eyes trying to determine what the man was really feeling. "No, have you?" I thought over Doflamingo's question for a minute before I responded with my answer. "Hm... There was this one guy that I had strong feelings for but then he dumped me. I thought it was love though it took a long time to realize it one-sided and he was just using me"

"I'm sorry (Y/n)... Your teeth are chattering together, take my coat" As Doflamingo placed his coat around my shoulders I wanted to refuse it but he didn't want me to catch a cold. "How about I lay on top of you Doffy? That way you're not completely exposed to the cold" When Doflamingo nodded his head I climbed on top of him before the man's arms wrapped around me and held me close.

"How long are we going to stay out here Doffy? It's peaceful but I'll have to face Diamanté eventually. We can't just pretend that last night didn't happen" I was resting my head on top of my arms with a perfect view of Doflamingo's face so when his grin started to twitch confusion filled my mind. "Diamanté will get over it, as far as I'm concerned you were in the right. My brother tried to kill everyone in that house including myself at least once so it's fine"

"What exactly is wrong with me? Is this something that affects everyone with powers, or is it something else?" Doflamingo had started to chew on his lip and tap his fingers against my back as he thought of an answer. "Hm, that's a tough question (Y/n) I'm not sure... Though from personal experience I have heard a little voice in the back of my mind. The first time I had a blackout was the night I killed my Father I didn't remember what happened but a few days later the memories came rushing back to me"

"S-So, you have a demon too? Hehehe. I don't know why but I just pictured a little Chibi Doffy with horns and a tail" When something started shaking below me, I realized Doflamingo had started laughing with me. "Fufufu. Your something else (Y/n). How about we go grab some lunch? I'm starving and I know for a fact that you didn't eat last night"

"Are you asking me out of a date Doflamingo?" As the man sat up, I slid into his lap before he stood up with me still in his arms. "Fufufu. If I was asking you out from lunch would you say yes?" Doflamingo had already made his way back to the car by the time I could reply. "Hm, it depends where we're going"

"You don't seem like a formal restaurant kind of gal so how about pizza and bowling? I'll even rent out the whole place that way no snot-nosed brats bother us" Reaching into my pocket I took a quick look at the date and time before I returned my gaze to Doflamingo. "It's Thursday Doffy, those brats you're referring to are still in class. Also, you don't need to rent out the whole place, we just need one lane"

"So, you'll go on a date with me?" When I nodded my head, his grin widened before I was placed into the passenger seat. "Oh, and we do need to rent out the whole place since bowling is a very stressful activity" I didn't argue with him about it but as he slid into the driver's seat a thought came to me. "If that's the case how about we invite your family to join us? I want to apologize to Diamanté as well but he doesn't have to come if he's afraid of me"

"You're as sweet as they come (Y/n). I'll let them know to meet us there and they can also take care of renting it" Doflamingo had sent a quick text but after he was done that the staring match between us had begun. I wasn't sure what had caused it though when I noticed the small blush on the man's face, I took a risk. Leaning forward my lips connected with his but when he didn't return my jester I started to pull away.

At first, I thought it was a mistake on my part though before my lips could completely move away Doflamingo's hand gripped the front of my shirt and pulled me towards him. This time both of your lips melted together as I felt his tongue lick at my bottom lip before I opened my mouth for him. I had kissed plenty of guys in my life but the way Doflamingo kissed me was just mind-blowing. How this man could be both rough and gentle at the same time surprised me. Though by the time he pulled away I almost forgot I needed to breathe. "Wow you're a really good kisser Doffy"

"Fufufu. You're not half bad either but we should definitely practice some more later~ Let's get going before the family starts wondering what's keeping us. Oh, and (Y/n) from this moment on you're now my girlfriend" I had just kissed this man and know I was his girlfriend how did that happen? "Hmmm, since when!?" He started laughing at me but quickly responded. "Since right now. That's fine with you right?"

"I guess so?... Hmm, actually yes. Very poorly executed but yes, I'll be your girlfriend Doffy"

~~~~~~~~

To Be Continued...